Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pay rises question

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
we've got our pay rise presentation on friday, and ive copped a sneaky that we're being offered 3.4%.

anyone had their annual increase yet, if so whats the going rate?
i realise its going to depend on who you work for/what field youre in.....just after a sort of ballpark figure

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Sweet FA, we been taken over by some fat bastard (and theres not many i can sa that about) accountant from Bristol, thus he doesn't know about or give a f*** about the skills of the people he employs :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nope, I work in the public sector and am waiting to find out how tightly Gordon hangs on to the purse strings...should find out any day now, but am not expecting anything above the prevailing inflation rate.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
If my Union achieves 3% they'll think they've done a good job.

If you can get 3.4% you might as well snap their hands off.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I got an extra snotty nose and shitty arse to clean as a rise this past year.

Next year. A Cambodian daughter.

3.4% for the husband.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
six point something, can't remember. I never spend it all anyway.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
2-3.5% for ordinary working people (and a lecture about causing inflation and higher interest rates)

20-30% for those in 'the City' on 250,000 or more (and a lecture to the rest of us about the need for pay restraint !)

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nothing last year, still waiting to hear this.

Peteinblack said:
20-30% for those in 'the City' on 250,000 or more (and a lecture to the rest of us about the need for pay restraint !)
You have to remember that the big financial institutions are desperate to keep their profits down below £7 billion.

Divvying up some of the spare cash to people who can be trusted to hide their wealth in foreign property investment seems only right.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We got a 3% pot to divvy up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here