• Her wobbly Head puts me off no

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Would rather Shaft Fatima

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Looked very fit on Sports Personalty Would you?
0,11410,4854-0-28399-0-custom77293,00.jpg

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
She did look fit in the red dress, but when shes running it does nowt for me !!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Definately !!

She scrubs up alright and her being fit and that, she must go like a train !!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I despair. Yes, she was wearing a spangly red T-shirt that barely covered her arse on Sunday, but this woman is clearly not sexy. As for Fatima, I pity the last bloke who let her get hold of his javelin. You'd have thought the hairy back would have put him off, if nothing else.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Tooting Gull said:
I despair. Yes, she was wearing a spangly red T-shirt that barely covered her arse on Sunday, but this woman is clearly not sexy. As for Fatima, I pity the last bloke who let her get hold of his javelin. You'd have thought the hairy back would have put him off, if nothing else.

But this isn't about her being sexy. It's about whether you'd sink to the onions.

I think you'd have to.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Barnet Seagull said:
But this isn't about her being sexy. It's about whether you'd sink to the onions.

Marvellous :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Barnet, you'd try and shag her because she was Paula Radcliffe, the sometime sweaty celebrity runner. If she was your average minger on a taxi rank scoffing a kebab, you'd leave it well alone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tooting Gull said:
Barnet, you'd try and shag her because she was Paula Radcliffe, the sometime sweaty celebrity runner. If she was your average minger on a taxi rank scoffing a kebab, you'd leave it well alone.

No he wouldn't....

he'd go and ask if he could have a bite. :D

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Fair play, as you know it's double points for celebrity flange, so I'd probably actively seek it.

If she wasn't famous? well... I suppose if it was on a plate I'd have a pop.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Tooting Gull said:

The same could be said about loads. Kyle is butt ugly but cause she shows her ass is fit, Helen Mirrin is a wrinkly old trout but is very fit, Thora Hird is only fit beacuse of last of the summer wine

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Thora Hird :lolol:

I don't know how you've got her onto this thread, sir, but you are to be congratulated.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
She's no oil painting and the wobbly head does indeed put me off. I'd therefore have to make sure we had a rule - no shagging while she's trying to beat a world running record. :jester:

She's not fit though - surely...

Now then, who would you rather go conkers deep with? Paula Radcliffe or Sally Gunnell? Now that is a real conundrum.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Thank you Tooting, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
She's no oil painting and the wobbly head does indeed put me off. I'd therefore have to make sure we had a rule - no shagging while she's trying to beat a world running record. :jester:

She's not fit though - surely...

Now then, who would you rather go conkers deep with? Paula Radcliffe or Sally Gunnell? Now that is a real conundrum.

That is truly a dilemma. As Micky Adams might have said, there's no magic wand you can wave to make it all OK. Despite what I've said about Paula, surely no-one in their right minds would opt for Gunnell. What about Gunnell and Clare Balding?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I used to think gunnel was fit, no shes a bit nosed essex munter.

Claire Balding? Interesting, I would like to see her naked just to see what she looked like.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I met Paula a few months ago.

I'd be frightened of snapping her if I jumped on top of her.

Very sweet lady though - and amazingly talented.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
watsongooal said:
Claire Balding? Interesting, I would like to see her naked just to see what she looked like.
Very worrying :eek:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
balding2.jpg

Who let the dogs out ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here