Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Scholes

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Absolutely class player, There's not enough players like him !

D

Deleted member 18477

Well done, You've described Scholes as a dirty, small, ginger haired masturbater, Was that suppost to be an insult or a fact? ???

are you a manc in disguise? its his opinion! just like you think hes a 'class' player so chill out. you are on a BHAFC forum after all...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
are you a manc in disguise? its his opinion! just like you think hes a 'class' player so chill out. you are on a BHAFC forum after all...

No I'm not :lolol: I just couldn't work out if it was an insult or a fact :/

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
The funny thing about all that was the Arsenal players stopped him from getting sent off. As the ref called him over at first he was in the process of getting his cards out, then he was surrounded by the Arsenal players presumably demanding he was sent off, by the time they had shut up he's changed his mind.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
The funny thing about all that was the Arsenal players stopped him from getting sent off. As the ref called him over at first he was in the process of getting his cards out, then he was surrounded by the Arsenal players presumably demanding he was sent off, by the time they had shut up he's changed his mind.

I though this. What goes round comes round.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Best English midfielder in the last twenty years.

someone in a paper wrote this during the week. personally, i think a midfielder should be able to tackle too, so no. best attacking midfielder maybe.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Wilshere is the new Paul Scholes though, he looks like a class act and great for English football!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
nothing on Giggs

Giggs longevity is nothing short of amazing, but Scholes in my opinion is a class above Giggs. Technically his the best British player I've seen since watching football (1985) Around his peak years 1998-2004 he would score 15 goals per season plus create far more. His ability to control the pace of the game and read the play is unmatched in Premiership history.

If only he could tackle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here