Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Samarah.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Dont know the bloke,never met him but just heard him on the phone in saying there is a few of them going up to give Prescott all the letters.We all do our bit by writing letters etc but people like him seem to put so much in to try and get Falmer.If we get it it won't be just down to Dick knight and Perry but people like Paul Samarah for pushing it like this.:clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Ernest said:
And if Falmer is turned down we know who to blame :clap2: :clap2:

Numb Nuts like you and those who want to protect the rat pool.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Ernest said:
And if Falmer is turned down we know who to blame :clap2: :clap2:

that is possibly the only time ernest has made laugh a little. oh sorry, i forgot the time i saw on his knees round the back of revenge with a nice young man. couldn't say much though, his mouth was full:p

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I don't know Samrah personally but he was one of the first people to get wise to what Stanley and Archer were up to. His articles in Gulls Eye were excellent.
A great Albion fan I think!!!!!

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
It was Paul Samrah who sussed that Archer and his minions had "accidentally" dropped the no-profit clause from the club's articles, I think, when the bastards were selling the Goldstone; if only for this he should have a stand named after him at Falmer.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Paul is a top man who is 100% Albion and does a great deal of work behind the scenes. :clap2:

Jul 20, 2003
Importantly he provides a very professional framework for the various pressure groups he's contributed to over the years which helps the cause a great deal.

Top work Mr S - keep it up

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm serious about Falmer having a Paul Samrah Stand: without him (and others like him) there simply wouldn't be an Albion now.

Booker Prize

Oct 15, 2003
Hove
I think it's more important to name stands after people or companies who will pay a few quid for the privilege, otherwise there won't be any stands.

Ernest said:
The only thing named after Dick Tight should be the shitter as that is all he is fit for.

I'd suggest one of the turds in that shitter be named after you, but thats an insult to the turd......

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Like, "have you seen the newspaper, I'm off for a jumbo Ernest?"

All credit to Paul Samrah - I remember him giving Greg Stanley both barrels at the Concorde, when GS made a complete tit of himself.

PS took the figures and told the story in layman's terms. If Archer and Stanley had been allowed to baffle us with technobabble, we possibly could have believed them for a bit longer. Samrah cleared it all up for us, made us realise what a bunch of wankers the board were, and it kicked started the revolution.

Top work, fella, even if he does get a bit over-excited when he does the PA at Withdean.

The part that Paul Samrah played in exposing the Foray fraudsters cannot be underestimated. Without his spadework in exposing their scam, it's doubtful whether Brighton and Hove Albion would exist in the form we know it today. The ultimate piece of spite by Belloti was trying to ban Paul from the Goldstone on trumped up allegations, when the game was almost up for Archer and his sniveling whipping boy....

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
And in a move which absolutely epitomised the sort of bloke Bellotti is, he had Samrah banned from the Goldstone for longer than we were actually due to remain there.

What a muppet. :tosser:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
God, sometimes I forget quite what a petty and pointless little wanker Bellotti really was! Next stop Bath on the way to BristolCity, then...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The 4 stands should be called, The Samrah stand, The Hart stand, The Knight stand and The Robert Eaton stand.

Samrah for all he has done behind the scenes.

Hart for being the voice of BHAFC supporters ( don't agree with all he says but he is an Albion legend in his own right ).

The Knight stand as he has saved BHAFC imho.

The Eaton stand to remember Robert and all the good that came out of a terrible tragedy when all the fans united for a wonderful cause.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Hart for being the voice of BHAFC supporters?:nono:

Nice bloke, but I never gave him that mandate. Would prefer to name a stand after - say - Charlie Webb or Tommy Cook, or even Billy Lane. No offence, Harty.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here