Living In a Box
Fantastic save from a Shearer header :clap: :clap: :clap:

Definitely England No.1 from now on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
chez said:
Personally, I think Robbo could be there for even as long as Shilton. He's still young and IMO nobody is even near challenging him for the NO. 1 jersey.

England used to breed keepers, personally I thought Richard Wright had a massive career ahead of him but it all went pear shaped.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Beach Hut said:
England used to breed keepers, personally I thought Richard Wright had a massive career ahead of him but it all went pear shaped.

My aunt owns a fruit-farm in Kent and that all went pear shaped too.

*waxed jacket*

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bry Nylon said:
My aunt owns a fruit-farm in Kent and that all went pear shaped too.

*waxed jacket*

:lolol: :lolol:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Without meaning to piss on your chips, what about the fumble for one of Newcastle's goals... (thinking about this, its three in the morning and I may have it confused with the Portsmouth game)...

He is shit hot normally though. :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kirkland would be better, if he didnt seem to come down with leprasy every 2 days

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Scotty M said:
kirkland would be better, if he didnt seem to come down with leprasy every 2 days
And when he IS fit (apparently he'll be fit for three minutes next Tuesday) he sometimes comes down with "butterfly in a tornado" syndrome on crosses. Robbo is better, Kirkland would be a good number 2 if he wasn't made of glass.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Silent Bob said:
And when he IS fit (apparently he'll be fit for three minutes next Tuesday) he sometimes comes down with "butterfly in a tornado" syndrome on crosses. Robbo is better, Kirkland would be a good number 2 if he wasn't made of glass.

kirland is an IMMENSE shot stopper, and his distribution is first class. but you are right, he does have a habbit of making a few cock ups. still think he is a better option, just a shame he spends more time shagging the pohysdio than on the pitch

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Beach Hut said:

I also thought Stuart Taylor might come through.

Still with Carson, Pidgeley, Ruddy, Camp, Martin and Sullivan I'm sure we will be fine for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here