Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Reid - Adelaide United - Latest News

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Hi all,

Ex-pat, NSC lurker for a number of years :bigwave:

Some news from Adelaide re PAUL REID. He may have played his last game for us due to developments this week. Good player for the last couple of years, creative centre midfield role.

http://www.adelaideunited.com.au

Staffs is that you?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Unfortunate way to end his time at Adelaide. Adelaide want him for the finals but Reid wants to play in the Asian Champions League for Sydney.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Top bloke. Interviewed him for a where are they now piece in the Brighton vs Leeds programme a few seasons back. Said he was always looking out for Albion's results and that his best memory of his time at the club was THAT win at Palarse

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
was in the gym the other day and watched a game in which he played. the standard was truly shocking . although i think he scored from a free kick

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wasn't it Paul Reid who wrote a rather crass piece in the Argus about some kid turning up at a training day in a Palace shirt?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Tracked us lot down in Sydney a few years back .
Turned up early , stayed late and more than stood his round .
He loved Sussex and came across as a really nice genuine guy .
Hope he gets a release and plays for Sydney . He's from the western suburbs .

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Paul Reid - I bumped into him in a brighton coffee house one day, he was drinking a hot chocolate, with cream, marshmellows and sprinkles.

Didnt change my opinion of him.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Paul Reid - I bumped into him in a brighton coffee house one day, he was drinking a hot chocolate, with cream, marshmellows and sprinkles.

Didnt change my opinion of him.

Begs the question - what was that opinion then, if you saw that and just slowly nodded, while muttering to yourself "yep, that's pretty much what I'd have expected."

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Begs the question - what was that opinion then, if you saw that and just slowly nodded, while muttering to yourself "yep, that's pretty much what I'd have expected."

I always thought he was the kind of guy would go into a coffee shop and drink a hot chocolate, with cream, marshmellows and sprinkles. He was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here