Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Merson

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
Merson told Five Live's Sportsweek programme: "I've had a lorry load of offers to play for other teams from Championship clubs downwards.

Worringly, it wouldn't suprise me if we're one of the teams...I think he's passed it, wouldn't like him here really.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We desperatly need a leader, and someone who can put their foot on the ball and find a decent pass - he's not an ideal signing but we're hardly in an ideal world. He could do a job, and its no great thrill to say that but lets be realistic.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
When Jimmy Case came back several years ago he was even older, but he still looked the best player on the pitch. He seemed to find space that nobody else could and always had time to gather the ball and find a pass. If Merson wants it I'm sure he could still be effective.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he's fit, I'd take him.

Could be just what we need.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Worth a contract until the end of the season. We need a bit of guile and experience in the team.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We should WELL be getting him involved but hell probably end up at Plymouth/Sheffield Wednesday/Crewe. He seems to want to play and McGhee is 'resigned' to using the players we have now it seems so hopefully we've gone in for him already but I doubt it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fourteenth Eye said:
i would be very happy to see him here. Do you know that he actually knows the meaning of the term THROUGH BALL !!!!!!!!!

Itll soon be coached out of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here