Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul ifill Palace

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They all they that sort of thing, when joining a club. There will no doubt be a section of the crowd that won't welcome him, due to his 'boyhood' team, so he will have some work to do.

Even if he is a Brighton fan, football is about making a career for himself and if they do offer the best opportunity then he would be a fool not to take it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Half of our team support Arsenal.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Its all according how he performs in the early games i guess Mona, but i wouldn't think many Palace fans even know he supported Brighton as a kid to be honest

Once they realise he was born in Brighton, my guess is that a fair few will not accept him, especially as you say, he doesn't perform straight away.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
They seemed to accept Simon Rodger, born in Shoreham, Brighton school boy and a fan of the club okay. I doubt Ifill will be any different.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
They seemed to accept Simon Rodger, born in Shoreham, Brighton school boy and a fan of the club okay. I doubt Ifill will be any different.

He told them he was a Man Utd fan.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Who did he tell that to?!
Do a search in your World of Football forum under the username of Princess (Simon Rodger's cousin)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here