Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ifill .....how can you do it!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

..you are a Brightonian!!!

Will he ever play for us???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Most Palace fans would love to see him go, he's very injury prone these days.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have nothing against Palace. Haha, let the rips begin.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Palace in the play offs, Be good to see them in the Premiership with the young English players they have.
Victor Moses looks absolute CLASS, however, Palace can f*** right off, although having said that I'd make them favourites for the Play Offs on current form.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Palace in the play offs, Be good to see them in the Premiership with the young English players they have.

It would be good if all of their young stars wanted to leave for BIG clubs and they didn't get promoted, then blew all their money on a couple of shit players and they were in for a championship relegation scrap next season :salute:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The big plus is that they have the best Championship manager that is about in Neil Warnock but should they get to the Premiership would he be good enough then. His record suggests not. Ideal scenario Palace get promoted then relegated Warnock get the sack and then becomes our manager in time for Falmer.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Sould Palace get promoted, I'll have no problem with that. Likely to be another Derby!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Sould Palace get promoted, I'll have no problem with that. Likely to be another Derby!

Most fans in the championship would put up with that for the finance that would be brought to their club.Christ Falmer could be bought with that amount of cash.
If Palace getting promoted and then relegated is all bha fans to look forward to then they have fallen a long way.:rolleyes:

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Someone I know is really good mates with Paul Ifill. He told me he reckons Ifills unhappy at Palace, as a result of not playing so often. I told him to put in a good word for the Albion.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Someone I know is really good mates with Paul Ifill. He told me he reckons Ifills unhappy at Palace, as a result of not playing so often. I told him to put in a good word for the Albion.

Well as a Brighton fan I doubt anyone would need to put a good word in his ear about the Albion!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

What cack! Ifill would be a regular in the Palace side if it wasn't for his constant hamstring and back injuries, he has only started 5 games this season because of it.

When fit he is a class player as he showed yesterday with that goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here