Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Gascoigne

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just finished reading his autobiography.. fascinatingly honest stuff if you fancy splashing out a tenner.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Am hopefully going to borrow it, off Eddie the Seagull if he will let me, sounds an interesting read from what I've heard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sounds like a good holiday reading

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
half way through it

its a cracking read

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Phew. When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be someone suggesting that we sign him "He can still do a job in the lower leagues .... wants the money ...... worth a risk ....." It's about this time of year we get the "Should we re-sign Jeff Minton?" threads.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He clearly has a lot of issues. I read however about his binge drinking when he said he got up in the morning and drank a bottle of whisky in 20 minutes and then often a second bottle before he went training in the morning. Now that is clearly total bullshit as he would be either, dead or in a hospital pretty sharpish.

The fact he thought he could run 3 miles after 2 bottles of whisky shows a lot of what he wrote needs to be taken with a pinch of salt I would say as he has a problem between fantasy and reality.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Gareth Glover said:
I would say as he has a problem between fantasy and reality.

So would I if I'd just drank 2 bottles of whisky! ;)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Did you see Sky Sports News yesterday? He still thinks he can play a bit and doesn't want to retire just yet, and feels he like to become a coach. Could he do a job for us?:drink: ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
hiney said:
I think he could definately do a job for us
Maybe in the South Stand burger van. We could do with someone else serving in there cos the queues before kickoff and at half time are ridiculous at times.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
hiney said:
I think he could definately do a job for us but reading the book, it would appear that he needs a fair bit of cash coming in to meet is commitments to his ex-wife. I doubt if we could afford him.

It would be brilliant though

AAAAGGGHHHH! I knew it was only a matter of time! You're talking about someone who last season wasn't good enough for the Chinese 2nd divison or Wolves reserves. Easy's right, we'll give him a call if we need someone to serve the kebabs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here