Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Devlin

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
whoa his distribution is top-notch and he would be a great asset to the club - but a few things...

1) his wages

2) other clubs are bound to be interested

and

3) are we really looking for another midfielder?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
blueandwhitearmy said:
whoa his distribution is top-notch and he would be a great asset to the club - but a few things...

1) his wages

2) other clubs are bound to be interested

and

3) are we really looking for another midfielder?

alright ash:wave:

dean white went away on another scouting mission to look at another midfielder, according to the argus. cant see devlin joining us to be honest

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Woody the Seagull said:
alright ash:wave:

alright mate, this is a rarity, me actually making a post on NSC, haha.

anyway, yeah I really can't see Devlin joining us and first and foremost we should be looking for a left back and a centre forward who can score goals at this level - good luck mr. mcghee.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
blueandwhitearmy said:

:lolol:

Originally posted by blueandwhitearmy anyway, yeah I really can't see Devlin joining us and first and foremost we should be looking for a left back and a centre forward who can score goals at this level - good luck mr. mcghee. [/B]

agreed

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
blueandwhitearmy said:

anyway, yeah I really can't see Devlin joining us and first and foremost we should be looking for a left back and a centre forward who can score goals at this level - good luck mr. mcghee.

Or an attacking midfielder who can score, 10 - 15 goals per season, and would probably be cheaper than a striker.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
blueandwhitearmy said:

Agree about the left back and striker being priority. However, with the loss of Oatway and Hammond's current lack of form I think a decent midfielder should also be on the list.

KinkyHitler said:
Watford have said he can go, would be a usefull signing.

Better than Carole or Frutos though?

We need to concentrate on the areas of the squad where we have gaps.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Off the top of my head I would say he scores more goals than either Carole or Frutos and gives a different wing option i.e is more industrious more like Gary Hart but with slightly more skill and ball control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here