Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'm not one to have a go at my fellow supporters ovre little nothing incidents.However,now I must speak my mind at the IDIOTS who decided it would be fun to throw coins at their goalkeeper.The referee stopped the game midway through the second half to give coins to a steward who then sent four more over to our stand.Then three more were thrown at stewards.

As if things couldn't get any worse, we can now expect a fine midweek:nono:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
And i was under the impression we're skint.......:rolleyes:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Idiots..thankfully no one was hit then
maybe they should have thrown a box of matches then at least we might have had a couple of strikers :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Merry Prankster said:
People must have seen who threw them. Shop em. I would have done if I had but couldn't from where I was standing. Wankers.
Agreed. Disgraceful behaviour.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
hopefully was filmed by police and culprits will be punished, not the club

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Chavs in the front row, can only assume it was them.:nono:

Who was the bloke who ran on the pitch and started chanting 'we want falmer' (i think) to the fans, before taking a penalty past sullivan. The stewards almost killed him in taking him away, it took them so long to notice!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cowardly behaviour, chucking coins at someone from within the safety of a crowd.

Tools.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Withdean Wanderer said:
Chavs in the front row, can only assume it was them.:nono:

Who was the bloke who ran on the pitch and started chanting 'we want falmer' (i think) to the fans, before taking a penalty past sullivan. The stewards almost killed him in taking him away, it took them so long to notice!

I saw the first ever person to get expelled from my school while in year SEVEN today. Haven't seen him for about ten years.

A decent proportion of total tools about today. The bloke on the pitch was quite funny, though.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
edna krabappel said:
Cowardly behaviour, chucking coins at someone from within the safety of a crowd.

Tools.

What the f*** have tools got to do with it? if they were throwing them its just plain dangerous. :dunce:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Del Boy said:
What the f*** have tools got to do with it? if they were throwing them its just plain dangerous. :dunce:

Plane dangerous? :p

stanley12-920.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well, I'm sure if the authorities, er, saw
133_T50.jpg

what was going on, those responsible will be, um, hammered.

solid-claw-hammer.jpg

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here