Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pathectic descision by adams booker white

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
unless he was injured iwas gobsmacked by the non appearance of jake robinson at least on the bench surely he should have been there instead of murray who clearly was not even half fit and a goalkeeper of 42 years old adams doesnt always have a keeper on the bench.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm not gobsmacked, he's not up to this level, he's proved it TIME and TIME again, it's about one of the very few things the coaching staff got right.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
can't argue with that I'm afraid. I know Robinson has his critics, but one thing I picked up on during the phone in was Byrne saying that he doesn't really make an impact and I'd argue that it's difficult to make an impact over a couple of seasons when you're only being played sporadically.

Robinson offers the same if not more than Fleetwood and should be given another go. Just because Dean White doesn't like him, doesn't mean that Dean White's opinion is correct.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What i do not understand, when kuipers is playing we do not have a sub goaly, yet now sulivan is in the sticks we do, why?

It's nothing to do with sub goalies - it's because if Dean White & Malcolm Stuart sit at one end of the dug out bench, they need another chubber on the other to keep the bench from tipping up :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What i do not understand, when kuipers is playing we do not have a sub goaly, yet now sulivan is in the sticks we do, why?

Perhaps it's more a coincidence thing, perhaps one of our outfield players or subs (or one of each) that would replace an injured keeper has also been absent on those games.

For example, say Jake Robinson is the payer who will go in goal if Kuipers or Sullivan is injured, and robinson happens to be currently injured, they'd put the reserve keeper on as back up.

I know Robinson isn't a back up keeper, and most likely isn't injured now, the above was merely to clarify what I was trying to say.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Robinson was in the Sportsman before the game allegedly

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
watched robinson in reserves and he seems to have lost confidence in front of goal,He got into some good positions but had 3 one on ones with the keeper and did not score

withdeanseagulls

Oct 22, 2008
murray was rubbish and considering he had not trained all week I for one was shocked to find him on the bench, and then on the pitch. He should have been resting if not fit to train

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here