Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party time in Watford

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Playoff Semi Away Leg SOLD OUT

Tickets for Palace's away leg of the playoff semi final against Watford have now sold out.

The Eagles play their first match of the two leg tie on Saturday 6th May 2006 at 12:15pm, and the away fixture on Tuesday 9th May 2006, kickoff at 7:45pm.

The Away fixture at Vicarge Road has now SOLD OUT.

According to sources our allocation for the away end at Vicarge Road is 3400 tickets. Palace fans will be located in the Rous Stand Lower tier.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :goal: :goal: :goal: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Croydonbloke said:
Playoff Semi Away Leg SOLD OUT

Tickets for Palace's away leg of the playoff semi final against Watford have now sold out.

The Eagles play their first match of the two leg tie on Saturday 6th May 2006 at 12:15pm, and the away fixture on Tuesday 9th May 2006, kickoff at 7:45pm.

The Away fixture at Vicarge Road has now SOLD OUT.

According to sources our allocation for the away end at Vicarge Road is 3400 tickets. Palace fans will be located in the Rous Stand Lower tier.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :goal: :goal: :goal: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Got mine yesterday CB!! :clap2: :drink: :drink:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Party time in Watford

SE25 said:
Got mine yesterday CB!! :clap2: :drink: :drink:
I wont be going myself, but nice to think of 3,400 Palace fans celbrating ANOTHER PLAY OFF FINAL. :clap2:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Party time in Watford

Croydonbloke said:
I wont be going myself, but nice to think of 3,400 Palace fans celbrating ANOTHER PLAY OFF FINAL. :clap2:

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt you.

Working in Watford the locals are confident..extremely confident...

MacNamee..remember the name...

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
It's 2,900 and something, the allocation at Watford in that silly stand with the dodgy roof. When Leeds sent our forms through for AST to get priority they told us the allocation at each ground.

Our tickets went on sale, sold blind last Thursday and sold out in two hours.

Last edited:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Starry said:
It's 2,900 and something, the allocation at Watford in that silly stand with the dodgy roof. When Leeds sent our forms through for AST to get priority they told us the allocation at each ground.

Think its a different stand for this match than for league games, probably due to the increased capacity they have to give. The Rous stand is the long one at the side of the pitch. Although that might be what you meant by the one with the "dodgy roof".

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I can't wait for Fri. I managed to get myself a ticket to the game. I haven't received anything from Preston. May have to watch it in my local if I can't blag a ticket.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Starry said:

I agree about pointless thread - Play Offs will sell out regardless. Pleased we avoided the Dirties anyway. There are more pundits predicting Palace than actual Palace fans. Our form has been garbage.

If the OB could trust Leeds to behave themselves we could have had a Friday night game instead of 12.15pm on a Saturday.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Brighton till i die said:
we sold more tickets for a league game at your shit hole so whats all the fuss about selling 3,000+ tickets for a play off?

now if it was around 7,000 fair enough but 3,400 - BIG DEAL!!;)

That's all we have been allocated. We were mean't to have been given both tiers but have only been given one. :angry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
ATFC Seagull said:
Think its a different stand for this match than for league games, probably due to the increased capacity they have to give. The Rous stand is the long one at the side of the pitch. Although that might be what you meant by the one with the "dodgy roof".

Yes it is the Rous Stand and it is an allocation of 2,900 and something. It's actually a smaller capacity than many teams have taken for league games. 15% is the required allocation but through the season Watford have been giving the whole away end to fans because they couldn't sell the tickets themselves.

They put home fans in the normal away end as it allowed them to sell nearly 2k more tickets to their own fans.

Our Preston away tickets arrived this morning, Robbied. Our home ones came last week.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
SE25 said:
That's all we have been allocated. We were mean't to have been given both tiers but have only been given one. :angry:

The plan from Watford was never to give the away team both tiers.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
paulie said:
If the OB could trust Leeds to behave themselves we could have had a Friday night game instead of 12.15pm on a Saturday.

But we didn't want the 12.15pm on the Saturday either!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Why are the playoffs starting before Divs 1 and 2 have even completed their regular season?

Oh, of course, it's so Andy Johnson will be rested before the World Cup.

Not! :salute: :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here