Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PARTIDAZO DE MOISES CAICEDO Y PERVIS EN ANFIELD - Albion Vlog

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Excellent! - and before it got to the football, I've seen worse travelogues on mainstream TV.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why do so many people prefer to stand still and film goal celebrations instead of joining in goal celebrations, its just weird

The rendition of YNWA made me laugh.

Half of the Albion fans are booing or trying to sing over it, while the other half are stood there filming it!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Seems to be a very complicated operation going on at about 8.02, whoever managed to distribute six pints that well must due some award.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Love this guy. Vlogs are so naff most of the time but this guy does it well for his followers. Hope everyone says hello to him at matches.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

I think I gave this one a thumbs up, but I am bouncing it again, because it really is a brilliant watch - thanks for sharing.

The highlight is when he walks into the ground and a bunch of lads clock him filming, welcome him by name and burst into the Caceido song. Social media geek meets a bunch of lads drinking and following football, having a good time and not pissing everyone else off.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He is clearly obsessed with growing our fan-base in Ecuador and other Spanish speaking countries and seems to be putting in an enormous effort to achieve this goal.

His Vlogs are very well made and constructed (even if he did seemingly miss the money shot against Liverpool), he seems to be very popular with our away fans too. I wonder how many clicks they are generating in his home nation?

I’d like to meet this chap and give him a pat on the back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here