Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking on The Swan road

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No chance ... is there a pay on day option at Uni? Otherwise P&R at Mithras/Racecourse and exit 2 mins before end might be your best

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do they put messages up on non-match days saying 'we can't be arsed with illegal parking today' ?

Otherwise P&R at Mithras/Racecourse and exit 2 mins before end might be your best

and if you leave early Frank, keep low and don't go blocking my view :thumbsup:

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Sussex Police twitter feed says that they are targetting illegal parking in residential areas today.

So as long as all supporters park legally in Coldean and Moulsecoomb they can all still park there without any problems.

Strangely enough the people that are going to have the most problems today are the residents in Coldean who invariably park on grass verges as they think it is their right!

Feb 14, 2010
I would have thought the police force would be busy trying to work out who destroyed the evidence in the police corruption trial in Wales, but no instead we have the police trying to stop people parking near a football ground.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I would have thought the police force would be busy trying to work out who destroyed the evidence in the police corruption trial in Wales, but no instead we have the police trying to stop people parking near a football ground.

Hadn't realised that resources were that stretched.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
The residential roads between the A27 and Lewes prison are always clear and the bus from there to The Swan takes 5 minutes

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
... and I believe the City Council will be watching closely as well. Anyone who opts to cycle today will win the Club's undying gratitude.

I've never understood why the Club haven't done something to incentivise cycling to home games, to relieve some of the pressure on buses, trains etc.

They could have a secure, gated cycle park, with basic lockers for cycle helmets / bags etc, marshalled by a steward who swiped your smart card as you entered, crediting you a few quid, or alternatively giving vouchers which could redeemed against refreshments or used in the Club shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here