Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking at Lewes station

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Thinking of ditching my functional alcoholism tomorrow and driving to Lewes. Can anyone tell me if the station car park is likely to have spaces ?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I would park try to park somewhere down Southover Street or one of the roads of it if I was you. And I've never had a problem with that. There may even be some spaces outside the dripping pan if you're lucky.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
The station car park has an extortionate flat fee of around £5.50(?) for 24 hours. All well and good if you're parking for that long, but expensive if it's just a couple of hours or so for the football.

Avoid.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would park try to park somewhere down Southover Street or one of the roads of it if I was you. And I've never had a problem with that. There may even be some spaces outside the dripping pan if you're lucky.

Are there not restrictions when Lewes are home

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Are there not restrictions when Lewes are home

Only a couple of spaces (I believe). And being that we have an early kick off and Lewes have a late kick off there may well be spaces.

And it will give an excuse to go to the Lewes game.

Last edited:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Does take a while to actually get out of the car park after the game so allow for that.

There's always free matchday parking for Lewes FC at Sussex Downs College in Mountfield Road (just past the Dripping Pan and a few minutes walk from Lewes station). With the Rooks not kicking off until 3.30pm, it shouldn't be difficult to find a space there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here