Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking at County Cricket Ground.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi all.
Can someone please help me with best place to park for Sussex County Cricket Ground.

Many thanks for any help.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Hi all.
Can someone please help me with best place to park for Sussex County Cricket Ground.

Many thanks for any help.

All the local streets if you are earlier enough e.g. Eaton Road, Wilbury Road, Davigdor Road. Make sure you carefully pick the right bay. Some appear o.k., but are residents permits only. Rules apply and patrolled by wardens until 8 p.m.

If no luck, further afield like The Drive or Norton Road car park.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
All the local streets if you are earlier enough e.g. Eaton Road, Wilbury Road, Davigdor Road. Make sure you carefully pick the right bay. Some appear o.k., but are residents permits only. Rules apply and patrolled by wardens until 8 p.m.

If no luck, further afield like The Drive or Norton Road car park.

Like he says,pick your spot AND READ THE SIGNS.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Guessing your going to EJ tomorrow, if you get here before 9am to make a day of it then at the top of each of the 1st to 4th avenues, they have a block of 4 parking spots which are free on a Sunday. in fact there's probably more but I have a resident permit so no need for me to look, I reckon people are on this blag though. I do however know of a little cul de sac which can only be 3/4 km from the cricket ground. This one is free 7 days a week and could quite easily take approx 5 cars..

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Unless you arrive about 1 hour before you'll need to park quite far away.

Come earlier then, heatwave for the day, go to the beach or restaurants then go watch EJ....FFS sake if we cant sell this city on the back of that double pairing then what can we do, and if you don't adhere that advice its your loss. From 12 noon latest, for parking it could be trouble. I have given you you the best advice as requested. Up to you now. Gotta say though, with pre-planning I have toured the world yet we get people still coming on here asking now I've left home which way round is my Knife and Fork

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Prob a bit late to be of any use but... park for free anywhere in the wide yellow-line-free streets of Preston Park then get the 5/5A/5B along to Hove. Simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here