Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park & Ride out of Stadium

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Has got so much better, the last 2 or 3 matches has seen a vast improvement. I leave WSU AFTER the final whistle, make my way to the Racecourse P&R, a short wait for a bus then back there with minimal fuss.

Well done to the stewards who now seem to have finally worked out a system that gets everybody out smoothly.:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loving the train today.

Hanged back for a pint, got the 5.38 from Falmer, the 5.53 from Brighton, home by 6.10.

Perfection.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Getting better for the P,R,S specials too. Always hang back for a beer, last couple games there's been a bus waiting for us and sat there for 5 mins waiting to go.

I'm only the second stop on the R route so once bus leaves in home in under 10 minutes. I love it. Top stiff.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Without doubt the Racecourse P&R is getting near perfection.

Leave on whistle, 5 minute wait in bus queue, 10 minutes later back in car.

Well done to those good people who have worked out how to do it right.

TB

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The trains were also excellent today too, lots of services going straight from Falmer to Brighton.
Got the ~17:50 from Falmer and was home in Lancing half an hour later.
Stadium expansion full steam ahead!

S bus to Shoreham not so good - WSU went for a p*ss after game and walked up to car park had to wait about half and hour.

Seems they need to lay on more P & S buses and less R's (plenty of R's leaving half empty !) :rant:

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Left after all he players had gone, sauntered to the p+r queue for Mithras house...nice and easy. Coupled with th club opening other outlets until 8pm, and it is an even more cracking day out than before. All we need are some patio heaters in the North Stand......

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Best service to Mill Hill today,left 4 mins from time and seemed more buses than usual,moved off 5.02 arrived Mill Hill 5.19,hopefully this service will continue.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Bennetts field has cleared well today as well.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Think the p and r might have improved since hundreds more are parking at Coldean. Reading the above might tempt me back to the Racecourse, sounds much better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here