Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Ride

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I might use the park and ride today for the first time, I normally get the train. A couple of questions:

1. Which one is best if coming down the A23?
2. I'll be bringing a friend who's borrowing someone else's season ticket. He will be collecting and returning this at the ground. Will this cause a problem with using the park and ride?

Mithras House is likely to be very busy today, with a lot of extra cars attending a Brighton University Open Day - but they have opened some overflow parking at Preston Barracks (immediately opposite Mithras House). If there turns out to be no available parking spaces there, the plan is to redirect football cars to the Race Course.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

Mithras House is likely to be very busy today, with a lot of extra cars attending a Brighton University Open Day - but they have opened some overflow parking at Preston Barracks (immediately opposite Mithras House). If there turns out to be no available parking spaces there, the plan is to redirect football cars to the Race Course.

Mithras House park-andride site replaced with Preston Barracks tomorrow...

Albion fans are advised that the Mithras House park-and-ride site will not be in operation tomorrow, but has been replaced with the Preston Barracks site on the opposite side of the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here