Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Ride -evenings

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I travel down from London for matches and use Mill Road, usually arriving in plenty of time.

Due to work I will probably not get there for Cardiff game until 7.00ish. Will there still be spaces. Train is not an option. What do others

Hope someone can help. Thanks.:amex:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I travel down from London for matches and use Mill Road, usually arriving in plenty of time.

Due to work I will probably not get there for Cardiff game until 7.00ish. Will there still be spaces. Train is not an option. What do others

Don't us it very much but suspect it will be full by then so maybe Mirthras House or Race Hill are safer options

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Park at Lewes station and get the train (I know you said train not an option but I assume you mean from London) but it might be an option

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Park at Lewes station and get the train (I know you said train not an option but I assume you mean from London) but it might be an option

Son did that for the Millwall game and there were no spaces hence he got a parking ticket. He arrived at Lewes station just before 7.00pm plenty of time fora train but no spaces to park.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Son did that for the Millwall game and there were no spaces hence he got a parking ticket. He arrived at Lewes station just before 7.00pm plenty of time fora train but no spaces to park.

Evening games always space by Lewes football ground which is free after 6pm, ditto east street and north street car parks, not had a problem parking yet

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

If you are able to park at the Sportsman Withdean by 7, regular buses H or S will stop to pick you up at the bottom of Tongean Lane, and you'll be at the Amex by 7.20.
(They stop opposite the car entrance to the Withdean Sportsman car park).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here