Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paranormal Activity

I believe this is out today, if you get a chance to go see it on the big screen do so coz I saw a copy of it the other night and bricked it big time. Definitely a very freaky film and I stand open to a roasting from many on here who are a fan of the slasher/gorey horror genre I can't stand as it's in the Blair Witch mould. Plus the bird in it is fit as.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I saw it online a few weeks ago. Couldn't get through it all without having to pause and chill out..GF was same. It must be VERY claustrophobic in a cinema.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I saw it and was extremely disappointed. I don't find many films scary admittedly, but after all the hype it really didn't live up to it. Most of the actual stuff happens at night and the day is generally filled with dull chat. The actual film could easily have been shortened to half an hour long! Late on in the film the girl gets dragged out of the bed- this really doesn't look scary, indeed we all burst out laughing.

All about opinions but I thought it was poor.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I always think that horror films that are billed as the scariest of all time. Usually turn out to be a bit lame. The Grudge 1 and 2 scared the shit out of me

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I always think that horror films that are billed as the scariest of all time. Usually turn out to be a bit lame. The Grudge 1 and 2 scared the shit out of me

After watching the Grudge 1 there is no f***ing way on earth i'll watch the second one - f*** that!!

That and The Ring will haunt me!!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I watched it the other night and f*** ME SIDEWAYS....i dont usually scare easily but this shit me up. I didnt sleep well at all that night and having just moved into a new flat means I was up waiting....

ALSO....I have just seen two other fully grown blokes say that the GRUDGE shit them up...that apart from PA is the only film that has TERRIFIED me....i still dont look sideways out of the bed incase I see that f***ing jap kid....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here