Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paolo Di Canio isn't taking defeat too well...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Flame me if you must, but I found this funny;

Paolo Di Canio had a bust up with new striker Leon Clarke in the tunnel, the dressing room is now locked in and Clarke is not in there. This, apparently, is the word from BBC Wiltshire.

Just goes to prove that not all young Foreign managers are Gus Poyet.

Warning*Currently unconfirmed.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps Paulo has just found out that Clarke is Jewish

5579012_f56e3e5839.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not made a splash with signings really, Leon Clarke was the big one (weren't we after him back in the days where we were shit?) and he's fallen out with him in a big way, if this is to be believed. I would say I feel sorry for them, but their fans are so completely deluded. Some of them are, atleast. All this talk of "walking" the league is a little bit unfounded.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Reading it on townend having heard about it on a general footie forum. Di Canio is mental, the days of Austin and Paynter must feel so long ago for Swindon fans.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Hope PDC gets booted asap. I took an Albion, Charlton and Swindon title accumulator at 2,529-1 and the latter are letting me down in a big way at present grrrrr.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Di Canio was a fairly obvious attempt by Swindon to try and replicate the Poyet effect.

Going well, isn't it :lol:

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Clarke getting changed pitchside according to twitter!

Di canio is great entertainment, but looks like it's going to be a shambolic appointment!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was half expecting to hear that he'd decided to invade Corfu. :shrug:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Just seen the footage on SSN - whilst it looks very much a case of handbags at dawn, I can imagine Di Canio can at best expect to land a suspension from the Swindon chairman here.

Grabbing one of your players off the pitch by the shirt and then squaring up to them in the tunnel is not exactly leading by example, is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here