Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panorama picture of the Millennium Stadium

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Taken on Saturday at the Wales v England game. It really is a superb stadium.

Attachments

• Cardiff Panorama.jpg
    Cardiff Panorama.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 749

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wembley cost £798m according to Wiki.

And the roof doesn't even close.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Yes but that was at 1998 prices, and ever since the Chinese were awarded the Olympics the price of steel has rocketed.

Don't forget that one side of the Millenium ( the side we all sat in in 2004 ), was the old Cardiff Arms Park stand with a new roof.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Don't forget that one side of the Millenium ( the side we all sat in in 2004 ), was the old Cardiff Arms Park stand with a new roof.

It still is (the end closest to where Mr Blobby is sat).

I was in the lower tier on Saturday and sat in pretty the exact same place as did the play off final. I thought it was crap then and I still do now to be honest. Last time we went there with England they stuck us in the upper tier and it's a much better view IMO.

Great photo though Mark!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm sure I've been there for something or other, looks familiar.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
looks a bit like twikenham there or is that just me

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Had a pretty good view on the bottom tier , in line with the 6 yard box . But we could hardly hear the famous welsh singing down there . Were they any better from up there ?

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Was in the middle tier and the view was decent. Thought the Welsh support was pretty poor but the game was all over after 15 minutes. Did you see it kicking off in the Welsh end - middle tier to the left of the goal? Why were all those seats empty in that area?

Had a quick look through some of the snaps on the blog and spotted a few of me in the back ground!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Had a pretty good view on the bottom tier , in line with the 6 yard box . But we could hardly hear the famous welsh singing down there . Were they any better from up there ?

61,000 pretty much silent Welshmen for 90 mins!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here