Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panini Stickers - World Cup

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Adrenalyn XL ??? What's that all about? I don't want a "Trading Card Game" I was an old skool sticker album. I trust there will be a sticker album coming out in due course.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Still have mint Euro 96 Panini sticker book, fully completed.
France 98 nearly all there but not quite.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Adrenalyn XL?

That's the name emblazoned across a Panini World Cup sticker pack I saw in the newsagents today. Appears to be some sort of "trading card game" and I'm just fearing that has replaced the old sticker album.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I remember reading that Panini have the rights for a sticker album for the next 2 World cups. Not much help but they might only be doing this or they could be doing both.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
In response to the popularity of match attax I guess...which has my six year old memorising every single premier league football player...'dad I got Boaz Myhill i-card'

Europa 80 was my first International Tournament Panini!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Agent_Torpor

May 1, 2009
There you go. Trading cards and Sticker Album

Panini

Sure the wife will love it when I waste money on that when it comes out (May apparently)

Forget that. This is what i'm excited for:

001697RCAF.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh I'm gonna get me a sticker album, maybe we can set up a Trade Thread aswell...WICKERD!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I will be getting a panini book although i have to get the missus to go into the newsagents to buy the stickers for me. I don't know why, but when I ask the shop assistant where her stickers are I feel like I'm asking the chemist for a packet of jonathons. I'm not normally shy. Is this weird?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
oohh I'm gonna get me a sticker album, maybe we can set up a Trade Thread aswell...WICKERD!

me 2 cant wait, got to have a sticky thread for swaps

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh do they still come with that free bubble gum on the back? or was that garbage pal kids? cant remember its been so LONG!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Adrenalyn XL ??? What's that all about? I don't want a "Trading Card Game" I was an old skool sticker album. I trust there will be a sticker album coming out in due course.
My 8 year old started collecting these two weeks ago.

Forget that. This is what i'm excited for:

001697RCAF.jpg
And my 6 year old daughter started collecting these. And would you believe it, she's only had about 7 packs and yesterday my wife bought her two more packs. She had SEVEN swaps yesterday and only 3 new ones from packs 8 and 9! :( :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My 8 year old started collecting these two weeks ago.

And my 6 year old daughter started collecting these. And would you believe it, she's only had about 7 packs and yesterday my wife bought her two more packs. She had SEVEN swaps yesterday and only 3 new ones from packs 8 and 9! :( :nono:

SIM. My 9 yr old has lots of SWAPSIES. WHen your boy has a load, let me jnow and we'll do a DEAL.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Got...got...got...got...got...got...got...got...got...not got...got...got...got..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here