Palarse Home end...!?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
:bigwave:

Hoping for better luck than the last time I was in the home end... 5-0

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
:wave:

Bricking it tbh but f*** it, stand up and clap when they score boo loudly when we score and hope to be booing more than clapping.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
4 of us I main stand, won't be able to contain myself if we score but it will be full of the nigels flask brigade :)

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
With the limited allocation they've given us and the restrictions on buying away tickets, there are bound to be quite a large number of Albion in the home end. They've shot themselves in the foot really.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
With the limited allocation they've given us and the restrictions on buying away tickets, there are bound to be quite a large number of Albion in the home end. They've shot themselves in the foot really.

Its not just that Sir But operation Police Secure Selhurst will take place, and you will get a first hand view of the chaos it causes.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

was funny watching the 1981 Selhurst game vid posted up on here the other day - Brighton fans celebrating all over the ground. funny how people seem more bothered by the repurcussions in 2012, when violence was a much more common problem 30 years ago.

expect there will be albion all over ground with the problems many will have getting tix, due to drawn-out loyalty point windows and fact that many regulars won't qualify

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Don't think there will be loads in the home end but like the game at the Amex had a couple in the 1901 club we will have a few in the home end

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone in the Holmesdale, have a walk up to the back of Block D. You'll see a big England flag. Make sure you celebrate there so I can see one of you take a whack on the nose.

:facepalm:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If I were going in the home end, which I am not, I certainly would not brag about it on the internet, until afterwards of course ! I suggest you all do the same !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here