Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Home end...!?

Aug 26, 2011
Ok....Who has got a ticket for the 31st in the Home end?
I went onto the Nigel's website and almost became a member so that I could buy a ticket as don't have enough pts for the away end/side!
However I couldn't bring myself to give them a further £25 and bulk up their Home attendance!
In a bit of a dilemma as really want to go!!!

Views my compardres??

Jan 12, 2012
Ok....Who has got a ticket for the 31st in the Home end?
I went onto the Nigel's website and almost became a member so that I could buy a ticket as don't have enough pts for the away end/side!
However I couldn't bring myself to give them a further £25 and bulk up their Home attendance!
In a bit of a dilemma as really want to go!!!

Views my compardres??

Cough up yer tight git

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The £25 only works out at £6.25 each when buying 4 tickets :thumbsup:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Any Brighton fans who do get in the home end, please come say hello.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This is what happens when a club could easily provide a decent away allocation & decides to act like silly. selfish children. So when the home support find there's loads of Albion in their end (& there will be by the sound of things) & it starts kickin' off, all you Palace fans can personally thank Steve Parrish & his chums for their petty, myopic decision making.

Well done.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ohh, no...............you go first Dougal sweet, you'll still get in if you give the details, i wouldn't and i'm definately watching this game, so mums the word.
You got me there !

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Can't think of anything worse than sitting in the Palace home end to be honest.

Jan 12, 2012
This is what happens when a club could easily provide a decent away allocation & decides to act like silly. selfish children. So when the home support find there's loads of Albion in their end (& there will be by the sound of things) & it starts kickin' off, all you Palace fans can personally thank Steve Parrish & his chums for their petty, myopic decision making.

Well done.

I feel terrible now, im so tempted to give my ticket to a poor, deserving Brighton fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here