Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Fan in Brighton/Worthing

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
What would you do if you saw a Palasre fan in Brighton or Worthing

A - Talk to him calmly and Politely and point out the error of his ways.
B - Smash him up. :mad:
C - :censored:his missus and kick his cat.
D - Other ( Please explain )

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
And do not answer this if you were to see him in Hastings. The pole would simply not work then.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Woe betide anyone wearing a Palace shirt in the vicinity of Ponce Mohammed Buzzer kids.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'd try and guide him back to his Variety Club minibus.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Woe betide anyone wearing a Palace shirt in the vicinity of Ponce Mohammed Buzzer kids.

Quite. I used to give people wearing Palace tops in Brighton or Worthing the absolute dog's abuse but now I just leave it up to my 2 children. Must say it's only ever happened once in Worthing but a few times in Brighton.

There's no need for wearing one, it's taking the piss and anyone who does wear a Palace top in the BHA heartlands is asking for grief.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I bet you did, you big tough roughneck you :laugh:

Was that from the safety of your car perhaps?

No chance. There's still the possibility of them seeing me do it. I much prefer to go home and then play the hard man from behind a keyboard. I've written to the club and Richard Hebbard says that with that kind of attitude I'll be getting a steward's certificate and a hi-viz jacket in no time.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
My wife slated me for giving a Palace fan some real grief in Chapmans a couple of years ago, or the Victoria hotel as some like to call it now.

In CHAPMANS FFS. Jesus he would have been linched in the old days by a hundred or more. Then the barman told me to leave.........for intimidating his customers.

I thought ...

Is this what its come to ?

No chance. There's still the possibility of them seeing me do it. I much prefer to go home and then play the hard man from behind a keyboard. I've written to the club and Richard Hebbard says that with that kind of attitude I'll be getting a steward's certificate and a hi-viz jacket in no time.

I KNOW, you manbag swingin' metrosexual rods taking on the 'orrid palace mockers for daring to sachet around near your MANOR.
The old patent leather pirelli-style jackets would have the waistline FIRMLY belted in as you fully GRIMACED in the full 'Frank Spencer' at those Bettys! Someones mascara would have to get proper SMUDGED in that grave encounter. There might even be some epithets bandied around with some French "en garde's" thrown in to make the air turn positively BLEU.

Lucky those NUDIE jeans you bought for a bargain £130 are dead TRENDY with an occasional skidmark - though probably not around the seam you sit on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here