Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's new crest choices....

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Could somebody do a badge featuring an Eagle flying away from burning buildings c/w a large flat-screen telly in its mitts?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
They will chose the circular one, so as to compete with us, and give [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] something else to bitch about.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This is more appropriate:

dog-shit.jpg

i was just having my lunch, nice crumpet with cheese and marmite and then scrolled down to this, laughed and choked at the same time...........

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
0,,10323~10380651,00.jpg
0,,10433~9369925,00.jpg

I wonder where they got their inspiration for that one from.......
Why is the seagull in your clubs crest not got a a piece of mouldy bread it scavenged from someone or pictured with some old drunk on a bench along the seafront, afterall that's what they are renowned for.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I do think we ought to knock off the 'your ground is shit' comments. A bit of humility and remembering where we came from wouldn't go amiss occasionally.

Wasn't really a 'your ground is shit' comment as such, I was just saying that if they wanted to make it look a bit more appealing while showing off the new logos, it would have taken little to no effort to make it all look a bit tidier, clean up some of the paintwork etc.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
in all seriousness the bottom middle one OR the top left without the detail in the ball are okish

the rest are gash!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Liver Bird one bottom right is a joke. The designer has inexplicably included an old-style spotted ball last used in a league match around the time Palace were still the Glaziers, back in the '70s.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just seen a bit on another thread regarding this and fancied a laugh at Palace... Their badge choices that they've been left with are awful..

palacebadges.jpg

... It got me thinking... None exactly scream football do they...
palaced.jpg

palacec.jpg

palaceb.jpg

palacea.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
4 truly HORRIFIC choices. What the HELL are they thinking with choice D?

Choice A is now the best of a bad bunch IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here