Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Good to see Palace fans with a strong knowledge of their club history :D

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
0,,10323~9834522,00.jpg

Someone's obviously put a bit of effort into superimposing the new logos onto the sign above the gate, but I can't help but think they might had spent an extra five minutes making the ground look a bit less shit.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Nazi_Eagle_desktop_background_by_knikkerkoing.jpg

Might as well just have done with it.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!! Now that made me laugh uncontrolably ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
attachment.php

I prefer this one myself !!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Didn't Palace do this same thing just a few years ago? I'm sure I remember something like this no more than 4 or 5 yeas ago with all the superimposed mock ups on kit, signboards etc.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
I hate palace as much as anyone but those 6 choices are all better than our seagull,we should have adopted the Susex crest when we moved into our new home.

You are joking now aren't you? Our badge is brilliant - and every version we've had of it, 70s/80s, the shield, or now, is better than any of these.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Lush

Mods' Pet
0,,10323~9834522,00.jpg

Someone's obviously put a bit of effort into superimposing the new logos onto the sign above the gate, but I can't help but think they might had spent an extra five minutes making the ground look a bit less shit.

I do think we ought to knock off the 'your ground is shit' comments. A bit of humility and remembering where we came from wouldn't go amiss occasionally.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A Hell of a lot more than a Plastic will know. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such a witty put down. Have you ever thought about hitching up the caravan and taking that show on the road?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here