Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's first team coach quits

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I would think that most Palace fans should be quite pleased that he has gone judging by their league record for the past couple of seasons.

What - steady improvement? You were in league 1 two seasons ago ffs :lolol:

D

Deleted member 18477

Croydon or Sydney...Croydon or Sydney...Croydon or Sydney....I bet he agonised over the decision for seconds.

Keeper had no chance :D

[yt]oP3jbpcCo2E[/yt]

It's akin to sitting in the pub with your mates having a chat and this pissed up old tramp keeps coming over and trying to join in the conversation. We smile, we drop hints that he really ought to piss off back to his mates and their bottles of White Lightning but the tramp just doesn't take the hint that his presence isn't wanted, his input isn't needed and the stench he leaves is putting off other mates from joining in.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Theres a better type of Brighton fan on here. On the BBS, apart from 1 or 2 , the weeds on there are complete w**kers,and funnily enough, a few of them always respond to what i have to say on here !

So you find supporters of other clubs who constantly go on their enemy club's fans forums tend to be complete wankers, the lower order of the fanbase?

Have you considered that Albion fans on this forum might feel the same way about fans of other clubs who are regularly on here?

(Personally, I'm not fussed as long as you have something worthwhile to contribute!).

Jan 12, 2012
So you find supporters of other clubs who constantly go on their enemy club's fans forums tend to be complete wankers, the lower order of the fanbase?

Have you considered that Albion fans on this forum might feel the same way about fans of other clubs who are regularly on here?

(Personally, I'm not fussed as long as you have something worthwhile to contribute!).

Do yourself a favour and visit the BBS away end,i think it will confirm my statement . :smile:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Do yourself a favour and visit the BBS away end,i think it will confirm my statement . :smile:
Would love too but your mods,despite me having a name and password won't let me...tell me I do not have permission to post....anyway,I quite like 'Making plans for Nigel'...can we adopt him...aw! go on,please...let's adopt him.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
JAT..If you are so against Palace fans posting on here, why start threads about Palace?

As for me I never post on threads about BHA players, performance, money, crowds etc, I only post about general football topics or about palace, I hope to try and bring a balanced argument without name calling, and as a fellow football fan.

As for the coach leaving..Meh, they come and go, its only the likes of us football fans that stay.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
JAT..If you are so against Palace fans posting on here, why start threads about Palace?

As for me I never post on threads about BHA players, performance, money, crowds etc, I only post about general football topics or about palace, I hope to try and bring a balanced argument without name calling, and as a fellow football fan.

As for the coach leaving..Meh, they come and go, its only the likes of us football fans that stay.

Do please carry on posting. You are a bit too sensible for a Palace poster though.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
The question is, will he be able to handle the MASSIVE step up that this move represents? I mean, going from Palace to the A-League, I'm sure he'll be at a much better club with far better fans :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here