Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Bevendean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Bevendean
I can see them getting the least amount of points ever in the primership. Do any one else argree? And what is the lowest total since it started?:clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
brighton rock said:
not again:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
What do you expect. It's a Brighton message board. It's not as boring as people starting threads about Tony Blairs heart problems and other such shite.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I actually think CPFC will turn it around sooner rather than later.

Whether they can survive though is another thing. Their current plight seems all to close to home as we had this exact problem two years ago.

Despite my utter loathing of the club I have a great respect for Rocky turning up and marching with us.

Good luck for the rest of the season but I expect we will meet again next year.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Beach Hut said:

Despite my utter loathing of the club I have a great respect for Rocky turning up and marching with us.

I think most people appreciate the support he has given in our campaign but to say an anti-palace thread on a Brighton message board is boring seems a bit pointless :shrug:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
cheers bh

its going to be a long hard season and odds on were going to be in the botton 4-5 teams but if we drop crystal palace will be a stronger club for a go at the premership,and will be in a good place for a return back to the premiership the season after and the main thing is the books now balance.

and the big news this week is you can can now buy tickets for palace matches online:clap:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Rangdo said:
I think most people appreciate the support he has given in our campaign but to say an anti-palace thread on a Brighton message board is boring seems a bit pointless :shrug:

its just the same thread over and over again:lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
brighton rock said:
its just the same thread over and over again:lolol:

I think you'll find it has a slightly different title each time :p

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Beach Hut said:
I actually think CPFC will turn it around sooner rather than later.

Whether they can survive though is another thing. Their current plight seems all to close to home as we had this exact problem two years ago.

Good luck for the rest of the season but I expect we will meet again next year.
Sanity at last. Thanks for the good wishes and i`m sure we can turn it around. I`ll add you to my christmas card list. Brighton rock saves the day again.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
lets face it i would want to be in palace postion yes the piss ripped out of us all season but with 20+ mill in the bank the parachute payments we would be a force in the championship

they will go down but they will have to really be shit to match 19 points of sunderland and go throught several managers

dowie will be there next season.

cant stand palace funny to see where they are but there are three other teams only a couple points above them.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
£20m would pay for half our new stadium right off the bat! let's get up there. Sell all our player and put a fans team out. Come back down, collect the parachute cash and buy a stadium and a new team!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here