Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace what loyalty points will they sell out

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
Ive got 1075 points will I get a ticket and is there any way of increasing my points (have bought wolves and hudds tickets)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ive got 1075 points will I get a ticket and is there any way of increasing my points (have bought wolves and hudds tickets)

Don't respond to the first reply in this thread for starters... There aren't enough cartoon animal posters on here. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I can't contribute anything more valuable than the ramblings above, but even if you don't quality for a ticket outright, there will be a few which pop up on here for sale. There's a lot of talk about tickets not being available for games, but there are generally opportunities on here to get tickets this way. Or if you know anybody with more loyalty points than you and who isn't planning on going, then ask them to purchase for you. You don't get the points yourself, but you'd end up with a ticket. Good luck.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
thanks NE I dont know anyone with more points but if you know anyone or could direct me towards anyone who can get an under 16 ticket I would be willing to pay extra

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Save your money, we're going to get a good hiding.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. Same as last season.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton

THERE IS A SURE FIRE WAY OF BOOSTING YOUR LOYALTY POINTS IMMEDIATELY !!!

BUT I'M f***ed IF I'M TELLING YOU AND LET YOU LEAPFROG A LOYAL SUPPORTER :wanker:

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom

Well u got 1000 for this years season ticket which means you got 150 points in the whole of last season as they half last seasons points.....Should of been abit more loyal last season really and you wouldn't have this problem !!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Buy the 4 match package or...

Sign up for the automatic cup ticket purchase scheme which I think gives you some bonus loyalty.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Only 200 tickets left and they will surely go to the more loyal fans today (Sunday)
Looks like you f***ed up but hey the answer is in the description
LOYALTY POINTS
Just seems you weren't loyal enough !!!!!!!!

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
Only 200 tickets left and they will surely go to the more loyal fans today (Sunday)
LOYALTY POINTS

Explain what you think a loyal fan is, Im a teenager and I can only get a low wage I had a season ticket at withdean for most of the years and the season we didn't I went to most matches anyway. For gods sake why dont you think before you type?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I can't imagine that many will want to go given the met are actually forewarning us that they're going to treat us like shit.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Explain what you think a loyal fan is, Im a teenager and I can only get a low wage I had a season ticket at withdean for most of the years and the season we didn't I went to most matches anyway. For gods sake why dont you think before you type?

Dont get drawn in mate, it just means youve got less time on your hands (girlfriend or other social events ?) or you get less money than the other "loyal" people on here due to your age. Youll get one even if it means waiting until on the day and meeting somebody off this site up in London. The whole loyalty tickets subject brings out the biggest tools on here.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
Dont get drawn in mate, it just means youve got less time on your hands (girlfriend or other social events ?) or you get less money than the other "loyal" people on here due to your age. Youll get one even if it means waiting until on the day and meeting somebody off this site up in London. The whole loyalty tickets subject brings out the biggest tools on here.
Thanks that's the one thing that really annoys me as ive heard people at the ground saying who's bill archer and whys Reinelt or storer famous and still some people on here assume I'm a plastic probably becaus I joined this site last year

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading

I reckon you'll be able to get one (I'm in the same band as you so also have to wait until Tuesday to pick one up).

Last year they started at what, 1400 points or something like that? I had 1050 at the time and still managed to bag one (just before they sold out albeit).

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
LOYALTY POINTS

Where has the 200 tickets left come from?
Have I missed something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here