Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Leicester

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're still above you, f***ing knob jockeys.
We've closed the gap and beaten the top of the table team, Saturday was your day, today was most certainly ours.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
We should have won. They took their chances and we didn't.

Lambert still being a fat **** i see.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
like I give a flying f*** where the Weeds are playing, except when we give you another hiding at the end of January

You don't care that much that you sent your email address to a weeds forum, thought up a username and posted 58 times, all on the fans' forum of a team you don't give a flying f*** about.

Yeah, right

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
You don't care that much that you sent your email address to a weeds forum, thought up a username and posted 58 times, all on the fans' forum of a team you don't give a flying f*** about.

Yeah, right

no really I couldnt give a flying f*** about the weeds...maybe you should look at the Palace forum and see how many weed fans are on there regularly....just come here to see you squirm after yet another defeat.....and yet another sending off......seems like referees dont like you either....ps.59 posts

Last edited:

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Makes a change for you to be gloating, I cant remeber the last time you won & we lost, enjoy your brief moment............:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
no really I couldnt give a flying f*** about the weeds...maybe you should look at the Palace forum and see how many weed fans are on there regularly....just come here to see you squirm after yet another defeat.....and yet another sending off......seems like referees dont like you either....
Again, you're full of shit. You have an away fans end on your shit board. And that's the reason it is shit - the slightest bit of banter on your general Palace discussion forum and you get shunted into the away fans end which hardly anyone reads. So no, hardly any Brighton on your main discussion forum really.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Again, you're full of shit. You have an away fans end on your shit board. And that's the reason it is shit - the slightest bit of banter on your general Palace discussion forum and you get shunted into the away fans end which hardly anyone reads. So no, hardly any Brighton on your main discussion forum really.

I think you will find the "away end" is one of the busiest, because a lot of so called Bright*n supporters start stupid threads every 20 mins or so, and we know some of them are Charlt*n supporters and just tossers, but go and check it out, by the way check out my namesake on there :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think you will find the "away end" is one of the busiest, because a lot of so called Bright*n supporters start stupid threads every 20 mins or so, and we know some of them are Charlt*n supporters and just tossers, but go and check it out, by the way check out my namesake on there :)
Yes, busy with away fans. Not with you groupon-scrimping twats.

Which kind of defeats the point of posting on a Palace board.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
So who answers the questions? (or rather who enters into all the same BS) have you ever been there? can "home" fans not gain acess?

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
We should have won. They took their chances and we didn't.

Lambert still being a fat **** i see.

If you thought you should have won you must have been at a different game to the one I was at, extremely lucky to be 2-1 at half time should have been 3 or 4 nil to us, most one sided half I've seen in a long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here