Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Leicester

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
no really I couldnt give a flying f*** about the weeds...maybe you should look at the Palace forum and see how many weed fans are on there regularly....just come here to see you squirm after yet another defeat.....and yet another sending off......seems like referees dont like you either....ps.59 posts

Thanks for caring enough to come back over here to tell me you really don't care. Bless.

I couldn't even name your poxy f***ing Palace forum, nor give a flying f*** what happens on it

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
just over 14000 with over 3000 from Leicester.......thats a poor poor turn out, must have been a pikey festival somewhere local?
Wrong - there were only 1500 max from Leicester still a poor crowd I agree for a club top 8 at the start of play.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wrong - there were only 1500 max from Leicester still a poor crowd I agree for a club top 8 at the start of play.

1500 sounds more like it, must admit I would have been mightily impressed if a club like Leicester had attracted 3,000 people to a horrible away ground on a bank holiday when their team isn't playing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here