Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton at the Amex matchday thread

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Who else is going then and where you watching it?

And are you going to watch the game before or just the Albion match?

East stand for me :albion2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
East and no, don't give a shit about chelsea west ham, so will be getting there about 2.30. Anyone know how it's going to be laid out? Sitting/standing?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
East Stand for me too, although am gutted I'm not able to be at Selhurst in person. This really feels like this game could be a high scoring classic - just like the good ol' days of the 70's / 80's which I still remember well. I predict at least 4 goals featuring in today's game ! :smile:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Richard's bar, and yes, will watch the first game so I can have a few beers and calm the nerves before the BIG ONE. (and by BIG ONE, I don't mean my wank when I get home).

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
In the East, it's still second best to being there. BUT it's warm, had decent food and drink, we don't have to spend 90 mins in the worst stand in the division, no kettling, can park right outside, leave when we want...... Actually quite excited!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'll be spending the £12 entrance fee on BEER when I watch it in a pub for FREE. :moo:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
East Stand for me too, although am gutted I'm not able to be at Selhurst in person. This really feels like this game could be a high scoring classic - just like the good ol' days of the 70's / 80's which I still remember well. I predict at least 4 goals featuring in today's game ! :smile:

Really? I'm thinking 0-0 or 1-1.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yup, we're in the East - expecting to roll up about 1.45.

Looking forward to it, but still not really sure how it's going to work. Trust they've stocked up on Harveys :)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Dicks I think

COME ON!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here