Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Albion singing comparison. You Tube

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Fully agree, but it does not change the fact that it's not a good effort by our lot. Christ knows why anybody would want to then go and post it on You Tube for all to see. Can't we just post the good efforts on You Tube please? There are plenty to choose from!

Maybe it was like a charitable donation, you know, to make the scum feel like they are actually good at something?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Im in the north stand and I have to agree with a couple of coments about the "ultras" song, the whoooa part sounds great and imposing, but then (from where I sit half way up) it sounds naf for about 10 seconds "we are the albion" part goes really poor and only picks up again when we hit the Sussex Sussex part. Work on that section and it will be a great song and very loud. Just my opinion.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Im in the north stand and I have to agree with a couple of coments about the "ultras" song, the whoooa part sounds great and imposing, but then (from where I sit half way up) it sounds naf for about 10 seconds "we are the albion" part goes really poor and only picks up again when we hit the Sussex Sussex part. Work on that section and it will be a great song and very loud. Just my opinion.

Spot on, I'm row S in the centre of the North, and when the Woooaah part gets going everyone is involved, but it seems nobody knows how/when to start the We're the North Stand part so it fizzles out, but everyone joins in again for The Sea The Sea The Sea. It's definitely got legs but needs refining

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I would say it was a score draw between both sets of supporters.....so roll on The Amex.....it will be loud!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here