Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Albion singing comparison. You Tube

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You were by far the best fans at LR last season. Couldnt believe how many you took.

Thanks. We had a good turnout that day and a good result!

Good start for you guys btw. Great result v Ipswich

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
[yt]nmAGHr-j44Q[/yt]

Is it just me who thinks that chant is a bit, well childish? We scored five, they scored none, Brighton take it up the bum :laugh: :wozza:

Got to admit that is pretty funny.

Also, how long has Palace been singing this song(same lyrics that has been going for many years) and how long have we been singing it(completely different lyrics)

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Blimey talk about pathetic!

Is there no end to them desperately trying to find something they are are better at this season?

I'm sure I can find clips of them sounding pathetic and us very loud, talk about scraping the barrel.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Also, how long has Palace been singing this song(same lyrics that has been going for many years) and how long have we been singing it(completely different lyrics)

This. We've been singing this song for, what, 3 weeks? They've been doing it for 3 years.

But people, is it really THAT hard to learn the words? Our lyrics are far better and more easy to remember than Palace's. North Stand, of the Albion, from Sussex, by the Sea. Or if we want to adapt it to away trips, Brighton, and Hove Albion, from Sussex, by the Sea. I trust you if everyone sung this song it would sound f***ing awesome as the "woah's" already sound great, it's just the lyrics everyone needs to get on board with. I'll be singing it from WSL I Block.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
.. and the second is our own North Stand singing the same song

Which was recorded at a pre season friendly!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Albion away at Peterborough:

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Which was recorded at a pre season friendly!

Fully agree, but it does not change the fact that it's not a good effort by our lot. Christ knows why anybody would want to then go and post it on You Tube for all to see. Can't we just post the good efforts on You Tube please? There are plenty to choose from!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here