Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to sign 2 attacking signings by 12... apparently (merged)

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
dear_john_kirk.jpg
@Official_CPFC: Sorry meant Moritz not Mortiz in that last tweet, steam coming off the keyboard a little...

They can't even spell his bloody name useless twats

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bolasie is, according to Wikipedia (yes, I know) Kazenga LuaLua's cousin.

So not only is he not even the best winger at Palace, but he's only the third best footballer in his own family :lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I know I shouldnt and it's probably not fair to encourage people with disabilities like yours but I almost admire your loyality, no matter how blind.

I really don't see how signing a Brazillian from the Turkish league could be seen as a bad thing. He has done well in the Brazillian top flight too. Nobody is pretending that he's DEFINITELY going to be great, but he could be a good player for us. He might not, of course, but Dougie really does his research.

The last player we bought from the Turkish league was Mile Jedinak, and he turned out alright! :thumpsup:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Im generally excited for our pals up the A23, these signings might just take them off the bottom of the table, but no higher than 23rd.

And remember they still have Zaha.........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep. Because tricky, quick winger with little end product Bolasie, is in NO WAY coming in as an eventual replacement for tricky, quick winger with no end product Zaha. NO WAY.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I see Wigan have accepted a bid from Chelsea for Victor Moses,I think that means Palace cream a fair bit.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I really don't see how signing a Brazillian from the Turkish league could be seen as a bad thing. He has done well in the Brazillian top flight too. Nobody is pretending that he's DEFINITELY going to be great, but he could be a good player for us. He might not, of course, but Dougie really does his research.

The last player we bought from the Turkish league was Mile Jedinak, and he turned out alright! :thumpsup:

Was Jedinak one of the cart horses you had in midfield when getting beaten 4-1 by Bristol City?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Wow you really are thick aren't you. Lower end turkish league teams are the equivalent of League 1 at best. As for playing in Brazillian top leagues how do you know? All those appearances could easily have been in the state championships which is a lower level, his wiki looks like it was written by his agent "he signed and saved them from getting relegated in the last game of the season[citation needed]". Are you sure it is not this guy?

Looks pretty special to me :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here