Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to sign 2 attacking signings by 12... apparently (merged)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yannick Bolasie has signed.

Oh blimey. A few minutes ago, I was reading posts from some supposedly ITK Palace fan on Twitter who said fans would be "really excited" about the new signings and that they would "love them". I was starting to worry for a little bit there, thinking you had a couple of stars lined up (wasn't sure HOW you'd manage that, but it was a brief concern).

And then you sign Yannick Bolasie.

Here's today's Countdown Conundrum for you: U D N E R W E H L E M D.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Haha that's pretty amusing. A Bristol City substitute, a Brazilian no body and a Cardiff substitute. Genius

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we had signed 3 players of that standard it would have taken less than 30 seconds for the "Gus Out Now" thread to materialise on NSC. :lol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Presumably not deemed good enough for the bottom division of the monkey league then. :laugh:

Turned them down to "talk to an English club" - us, presumably. No idea who he is, was expecting Bolasie and Blake to be confirmed.

More signings next week. Not bad! :thumbsup:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
[MENTION=8966]George[/MENTION]_Toner would have prefered Matt Done to that guy who can't even get into the Bristol City squad...apparently he's shit #CPFC

LOLZ

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't you ASSURE us (because CPFC2010 had told you?) that McCormack was signing - he must be one of them?

That was another Palace poster :wink: I believe about a dozen of his posts were highlighted in the RM thread after the announcement RM had signed a 3 year extension at Leeds.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Moritz rhymes with shits.

(just thought I'd contribute)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here