Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to sign 2 attacking signings by 12... apparently (merged)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So who did they sign?

How DARE you suggest CPFC2010 get things very WRONG (it's past 12 oclock - im sure they will sign the players still)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How DARE you suggest CPFC & Parish LIE and constantly get things very very WRONG (it's past 12 oclock - im sure they will sign the players still)

Yes how VERY DARE you

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Come on guys - the new stars are probably fighting past the THRONG of supporters who have made their way to Selhurst Park in order to witness this historic moment. Given them a few minutes to get back on track.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
[MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION]Caswell97 Text from someone at the club re signings. Can't give out any information at the moment but you will love them! #cpfc

BBS is in meltdown - exactly as NSC would be given similar circumstances.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on guys - the new stars are probably fighting past the THRONG of supporters who have made their way to Selhurst Park in order to witness this historic moment. Given them a few minutes to get back on track.

I thought the press conference was going to be from the back of a transit van in Saino's car park

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION]Caswell97 Text from someone at the club re signings. Can't give out any information at the moment but you will love them! #cpfc

BBS is in meltdown - exactly as NSC would be given similar circumstances.

How can they afford Kitson ?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
That Done chap from Barnsley is hardly an exciting signing. Kakuta on loan would be good, but also talk of Earnshaw :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG

Maybe a bit later than 12 before we get them on the web site etc etc, all just being registered and finalised at the training ground

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Putting rivalry aside, they are probably reacting just as we would and I can't help being a little bit envious because that "new signing" excitement is something we are all desperate for.
The names mentioned so far don't, I have to say, fill me with envy - a striker who is quick but seems to be well past his best and one of two wingers both of whom are "nearly but not quite.......". In fairness they will all do a job but whether it will be enough of a job given Palace's current apparent shortcomings..........?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here