Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to sign 2 attacking signings by 12... apparently (merged)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Right now, I'd take him back like a shot.

I think we all wood. We look very weak indeed up front and have to do something about it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They seem to think the other one is Earnshaw. A decent signing if true.

I wanted us to sign Earnshaw a couple of years ago, but suspect he is past it now for Championship level. Would make a good signing for Crawley or anyone in League One though.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
In which case they'll want to offload a certain Glenn Murray.

Excellent, make sure you let Crawley Town know that he is a local footballer who is available for transfer and when in the right mood will score goals at League 1

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
It's off the BBS now, maybe it was all bullshit?

Comes straight from Steve Parish on Twitter. 3 signings (one of which is Darcy Blake but waiting on international clearance) before 12PM.

For those suggesting that we're selling Zaha/Murray, we had a massive shortage of attacking options BEFORE these two attacking signings, so to sell either of them would just be silly and would put us right back where we started.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Comes straight from Steve Parish on Twitter. 3 signings (one of which is Darcy Blake but waiting on international clearance) before 12PM.

For those suggesting that we're selling Zaha/Murray, we had a massive shortage of attacking options BEFORE these two attacking signings, so to sell either of them would just be silly and would put us right back where we started.

Murray isn't being sold , he is being swapped for Hoskins :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's okay for Palace, they don't have to worry about wages as they only pay a few pence in the pound.

Massive stock of tv's and other electrical goods in the warehouse as well, courtesy of their fans, slightly smoke damaged, which they can use as sweetners

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I very much doubt it. Injured and shite. We'll keep Glenn thanks.

That's why it would be a mutual swap :lol: Don't forget that this will be Murray's sulky , can't be arsed season which is cyclical.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So who did they sign?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here