Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to sign 2 attacking signings by 12... apparently (merged)

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I don't live in Croydon, I live in Eastbourne. Nor was I one of brave 400ish to travel up to 'Boro. However, internet streams are a wonderful thing.
f*** me, are you still here?
Why don't you stop infecting this forum with your drivel, and f*** off back to the BBS where there are plenty of people eager to believe your pathetic bull-shit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't live in Croydon, I live in Eastbourne. Nor was I one of brave 400ish to travel up to 'Boro. However, internet streams are a wonderful thing.

Why do you always add on extra when quoting figures ? 377 away fans which must be considered poor in respect of the 679 we took last season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f*** me, are you still here?
Why don't you stop infecting this forum with your drivel, and f*** off back to the BBS where there are plenty of people eager to believe your pathetic bull-shit.

They lap it up on BBS , they think he is a true believer and disciple of CPFC2010 :lol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Why do you always add on extra when quoting figures ? 377 away fans which must be considered poor in respect of the 679 we took last season.

377 can't be called 400ish? I wasn't aware of the actual figure but knew it was around that, and it was.

You took 679 fans to 'Boro last season? Not that impressive really. After all, it was the first time you had played them for 9 years.

Edit: Oh, and 2/3 more signings next week. Hooray!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Yup. Championship teams will be delighted to clear out more deadwood from their reserve squads

Strange that Bristol City gave their "reserve" Yannick Bolasie the number 7 shirt before he handed in a transfer request. And equally strange that Darcy Blake was offered a new contract by Cardiff.

[MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION] Anychance of putting away attendances inbetween the homes? :drool:

Unfortunately not ks - my signature nearly went into meltdown when I set it up - it kept failing because of too many characters in the Albion section. :amex:

Anyway we know that Palace also have shite away support. Just halve what the Albion take and you have it about spot on.:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Strange that Bristol City gave their "reserve" Yannick Bolasie the number 7 shirt before he handed in a transfer request. And equally strange that Darcy Blake was offered a new contract by Cardiff.

Bolassie would have been a benchwarmer at Bristol City , Blake can be more accurately described as a reserve player.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
And you base that on what, exactly?

The fact that our squad against Bristol City/Watford was missing our best striker (Murray), our best midfielder (Williams) and our captain (Paddy). Also that Darcy Blake is better than Aaron Martin in CB, and that Bolasie is automatically better than our old winger because we didn't have any. Moritz looks a great player and will improve our squad as a genuine No.10.

It's pretty bloody clear that return of those key injured players and our new signings will improve our side MASSIVELY. Not to mention the 2/3 new players coming next week.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Bolassie would have been a benchwarmer at Bristol City , Blake can be more accurately described as a reserve player.

Blake is a very good player at this level. First choice for Wales ahead of Premiership players like Collins and Gabbidon. Most Cardiff fans were gutted to see him go.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
377 can't be called 400ish? I wasn't aware of the actual figure but knew it was around that, and it was.

You took 679 fans to 'Boro last season? Not that impressive really. After all, it was the first time you had played them for 9 years.

Edit: Oh, and 2/3 more signings next week. Hooray!

You've overlooked the fact that the round trip journey is an extra 85 miles for Brighton fans based in Sussex :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The fact that our squad against Bristol City/Watford was missing our best striker (Murray), our best midfielder (Williams) and our captain (Paddy). Also that Darcy Blake is better than Aaron Martin in CB, and that Bolasie is automatically better than our old winger because we didn't have any. Moritz looks a great player and will improve our squad as a genuine No.10.

It's pretty bloody clear that return of those key injured players and our new signings will improve our side MASSIVELY. Not to mention the 2/3 new players coming next week.

Murray , your best striker ? The fella who scored a massive 6 (SIX) goals last season ? Things are worse than I thought at Smellhurst.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

That's not saying much is it. Playing a blindolded Anne Widdecombe would improve your side massively.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

So.....how many first team squads had they made this season?

You've overlooked the fact that the round trip journey is an extra 85 miles for Brighton fans based in Sussex :thumbsup:

Correct SOG. On average the Albion will have to travel 98 miles further than Palace for every away league game this season. However, it is guaranteed that we will average more than them again away this season.

377 for a "massive club" is pisspoor :ffsparr: unless of course the massive club is not really that massive.:D

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Your away support last year was marginally better than ours. Given it was a new league for you, and for us, the same league for 14 of the last 15 season's, that really is nothing to gloat about. Face it, plastic support, home and away.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I simply LOVE the fact that your POSTS are done in the STYLE of Ernest.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Correct SOG. On average the Albion will have to travel 98 miles further than Palace for every away league game this season. However, it is guaranteed that we will average more than them again away this season.

377 for a "massive club" is pisspoor :ffsparr: unless of course the massive club is not really that massive.:D

Yep. Cause every Palace fan is obviously from Croydon and every Brighton fan is from Brighton. No, not a massive club but still bigger than your plastic, tinpot shower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here