Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to sign 2 attacking signings by 12... apparently (merged)

What the f***?! Where was this said? Do you have a link? That's something that needs to be recorded for posterity, if true.

Here's the tweet in question:

Hdeagle

BradStrat Do you ever hear from your owner at least at Palace we have open-ness and owners that are true supporters and not Plastics.

Twitter / hdeagle08

Last edited:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
i c murray wasnt even on the bench for palace today..is he injured?

He has been injured but should be back next Saturday along with McCarthy and Williams so 3 very important and influential players to come back in.

The 3 new signings, especially Moritz who was awesome, did well today and we were unlucky not to get a point, we pretty much dominated the last 30 mins. Again sloppy defending for the first goal and a Speroni mistake cost us. Jules hasn't been himself this year but he's had 3 or 4 game spells like this before and came back stronger.

Freedman after the game has told reporters that he is very confident of landing a few more players next week, either perm signings or loans from the Prem. With these in plus the return of said 3 players and the new signings we have made this week, I am more than confident we can turn this poor start around and should be firing on all cylinders in time for your usual derby beating in 7 weeks time :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
He has been injured but should be back next Saturday along with McCarthy and Williams so 3 very important and influential players to come back in.

The 3 new signings, especially Moritz who was awesome, did well today and we were unlucky not to get a point, we pretty much dominated the last 30 mins. Again sloppy defending for the first goal and a Speroni mistake cost us. Jules hasn't been himself this year but he's had 3 or 4 game spells like this before and came back stronger.

Freedman after the game has told reporters that he is very confident of landing a few more players next week, either perm signings or loans from the Prem. With these in plus the return of said 3 players and the new signings we have made this week, I am more than confident we can turn this poor start around and should be firing on all cylinders in time for your usual derby beating in 7 weeks time :thumbsup:

Excuses excuses... Your shit and you know it...

Check me out, I'm a poet and didnt even no it.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

"Are you Seaside in disguise? are you Seaside in disguise?"

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Saved me the trouble Mr.Zero! These clowns were taking the piss out of Andre Moritz yesterday... I think they'll be changing their minds soon. Only a brief cameo today but, wow, what a player he looks to be.

Unlucky not to get a draw today with a depleted side. On to Sheffield Wednesday and 3 points next week! :clap2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Unlucky not to get a draw today with a depleted side. On to Sheffield Wednesday and 3 points next week! :clap2:

So, having failed to garnish a point from the first three games, you're likely to beat Sheff Wed are you? Good luck with that one. Ps are you sure it's next week?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So, having failed to garnish a point from the first three games, you're likely to beat Sheff Wed are you? Good luck with that one. Ps are you sure it's next week?

We failed to get a point from the first three games. In those three games, we played a team that would now be seen as second-string.

Paddy, Williams, Murray, Bolasie, Andre Moritz and Blake are all first team players. In the first 2 games none of these players were in the squad, and today only 3 of them were and they had joined within 24 hours of the game.

The team that plays Sheff Wednesday is a completely different team to what we have seen so far. And it's much, much better :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Saved me the trouble Mr.Zero! These clowns were taking the piss out of Andre Moritz yesterday... I think they'll be changing their minds soon. Only a brief cameo today but, wow, what a player he looks to be.

Well done pal, Middlesbrough to East Croydon in 4 hours is pretty impressive.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Well done pal, Middlesbrough to East Croydon in 4 hours is pretty impressive.

I don't live in Croydon, I live in Eastbourne. Nor was I one of brave 400ish to travel up to 'Boro. However, internet streams are a wonderful thing.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Excuses excuses... Your shit and you know it...

Check me out, I'm a poet and didnt even no it.

The team that played against Watford/Bristol City? Pretty shit tbh.

The team that will play against Wednesday next week? A very strong Championship team, with AT LEAST 6 players that weren't playing in our first games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here