Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to sign 2 attacking signings by 12... apparently (merged)

Mortiz would be a FLAIR player (probably from Bolivia).

Could do a Job ???

Mortisbattlebots.jpg

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Crystal Palace :lol:

League 1 signings
League 1 support
Come May 2013 ..................

BHA v Cardiff "It was a fantastic night and a great atmosphere as we welcomed our biggest home crowd for more than 25 years"

Lmao 25 years wait to get 25k att pathetic! that with an additional 15k BHA plastics and kiddies with Mums and Dads who will all melt away soon with any luck! they might not be yet because no one can deny you're on the crest of wave :(
That I will admit and fair play to ya

Results over the last
31/01/2012 League Crystal Palace 1-1 Brighton draw
27/09/2011 League Brighton 1-3 Crystal Palace win
Season 2005/06
20/11/2005 League Brighton 2-3 Crystal Palace win
18/10/2005 League Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton loss
Season 2002/03
25/03/2003 League Brighton 0-0 Crystal Palace draw
26/10/2002 League Crystal Palace 5-0 Brighton win
Season 1990/91
18/02/1991 Full Members Cup Brighton 0-2 Crystal Palace

We hadn't played you for almost 13 years before the 5-0 tonking How many recent Brighton victories? You said last year you'd beat us easily!
Re Attendaces quality not quantity, heard the Amex was like a morgue from my Bha friends who were at the game
One big club in Sussex and only now get a decent number thro the gates!
And you call Palace Tinpot::lolol:
Cant wait till you do a Coventry:lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
BHA v Cardiff "It was a fantastic night and a great atmosphere as we welcomed our biggest home crowd for more than 25 years"

Lmao 25 years wait to get 25k att pathetic! that with an additional 15k BHA plastics and kiddies with Mums and Dads who will all melt away soon with any luck! they might not be yet because no one can deny you're on the crest of wave :(

Results over the last
Season 2005/06
Season 2002/03
Season 1990/91

We hadn't played you for almost 13 years before the 5-0 tonking How many recent Brighton victories? You said last year you'd beat us easily!
Re Attendaces quality not quantity, heard the Amex was like a morgue from my Bha friends who were at the game

You genuinely think FIFTEEN THOUSAND of the crowd are completely new to the Albion?! Seriously? So what happened to the 20,000 odd that would go to the Goldstone? Explain that.

Results over the last
Season 2005/06
Season 2002/03
Season 1990/91

Keep living in the past.:D

We are now everything you aspire to be.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Results over the last
Season 2005/06
Season 2002/03
Season 1990/91

I honestly think that you are going to be relegated this season, these new signings look hopeless.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have followed the Albion since 1964...home and away during the Goldstone years. Ive never set one foot into Withdean after the opening friendly with Nottingham Forest...
I believe there are plenty like me.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Got to love palace fans they can't give tickets away for home games and have just signed 2 players who were not even starting for their previous clubs and another without one.

Their club is such an embarrassment it is almost too easy to pick fun at yet they still come on here bleating their nonsense

Astronomical levels of denial

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh, here's an excerpt from a text I got from a Plymouth mate today. On the subject of Yannick Bolasie.

"great pace but little composure, the archetypal headless chicken...he runs like a cross between Borat and Forrest Gump, it's truly hilarious"

:clap:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I honestly think that you are going to be relegated this season, these new signings look hopeless.

How many times have you seen Moritz play? Obviously you wouldn't judge a player before you have seen him.
And Darcy Blake? Obviously you must have seen some negative aspect to his game that Gary Speed didn't when he kept picking him for Wales.
Yannick Bolasie? Voted young player of the year for his old club, played every game in pre-season and was given the number 7 shirt before handing in his transfer request?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
How many times have you seen Moritz play? Obviously you wouldn't judge a player before you have seen him.
And Darcy Blake? Obviously you must have seen some negative aspect to his game that Gary Speed didn't when he kept picking him for Wales.
Yannick Bolasie? Voted young player of the year for his old club, played every game in pre-season and was given the number 7 shirt before handing in his transfer request?

It's like a kid who's spent hours on a really crap drawing and you feel like you have to say they've done a good job otherwise they might cry.

Yes well done, all 3 signings are top drawer, you beat off competition from all sorts of big clubs to attract them to your bottom of the table side. They are going to be stars for sure and no way shape or form other clubs cast offs, or on the bench for a side that beat you 4-1 a few days ago.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Moritz is a free agent who has been whored about by a desperate agent, rejected by Rangers and probably been watched once or twice by your management. Blake is a more solid signing, but is still a essentially a reserve player from a similar sized team. Bolasie got that award on the back of a (albeit important) deflected goal against Coventry.

I'm not convinced, and would be a bit downcast if we had been lumbered with those three.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Moritz is a free agent who has been whored about by a desperate agent, rejected by Rangers and probably been watched once or twice by your management. Blake is a more solid signing, but is still a essentially a reserve player from a similar sized team. Bolasie got that award on the back of a (albeit important) deflected goal against Coventry.

I'm not convinced, and would be a bit downcast if we had been lumbered with those three.

He wasn't bloody rejected by Rangers:
Moritz ends spell at Rangers | Sky Sports

He trained with us for the last week and we decided to offer him a contract. Obviously he's pretty good or we wouldn't have signed him. Blake wasn't a reserve player for Cardiff. He played 90 times for them. A substitute is NOT a reserve.

I am convinced that it can't be a bad set of signings and could actually be very good, and with more coming in next week, Palace fans are certainly not feeling downcast.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He wasn't bloody rejected by Rangers:
Moritz ends spell at Rangers | Sky Sports

He trained with us for the last week and we decided to offer him a contract. Obviously he's pretty good or we wouldn't have signed him. Blake wasn't a reserve player for Cardiff. He played 90 times for them. A substitute is NOT a reserve.

I am convinced that it can't be a bad set of signings and could actually be very good, and with more coming in next week, Palace fans are certainly not feeling downcast.
I'm beginning to think you may be a board member at Palace.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Hmm and yet u make comments about Hoskins ..doubt uve seen him play much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here