Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throw it away again

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My favourite quote from the BBS tonight:

Maybe people will really start to see Freedman what he is for. A very negative manager, the new Peter Taylor.

Honeymoon is well and truly over for the golden boy by the look of things
:clap:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
My favourite quote from the BBS tonight:

Maybe people will really start to see Freedman what he is for. A very negative manager, the new Peter Taylor.

Honeymoon is well and truly over for the golden boy by the look of things
:clap:

That was written by one of the biggest tossers on the BBS. I wouldn't read too much into that. Mid table safety and taking 8 points and remaining undefeated against you lot and scumwall. I will take that every time.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was written by one of the biggest tossers on the BBS. I wouldn't read too much into that. Mid table safety and taking 8 points and remaining undefeated against you lot and scumwall. I will take that every time.
Being 9 points behind us must rankle a little. It does doesn't it.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
I'm actually quite enjoying the false hope it's giving you. By far the most important thing for me was not losing to either of you this season. Winning at your shiny new ground was the icing on the cake this season. That can never be taken away.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
In shock. Fir the first 30 minutes we ran that game. Then we switched off.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm actually quite enjoying the false hope it's giving you. By far the most important thing for me was not losing to either of you this season. Winning at your shiny new ground was the icing on the cake this season. That can never be taken away.
False hope of what? It was all about survival this season, we're in dream land.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
misc-haha.gif

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

What about the inevitable relegation battle? Your clownish outfit is dropping down the table like a stone. Will you take that every time too?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
The height of the pikey ambition knows no bounds.

No shame in that after the last couple of years we have had. A solid squad and a youth academy churning out talent that you could only dream about. Yes, it looks as though you may finish above us this year, but as for the future, I know which camp (no offence) that I would rather be in.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
err forgive me if Im wrong but didnt you Weeds drop 2 points at home tonight ???
you keep on believing then when it all goes tits up on you......

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
When Kaz stepped over the freekick in the dying minutes, for the first time in my life I genuinely EXPECTED a goal. BECAUSE WE ALWAYS SCORE LATE. Too, too sweet at the moment. When we play average we win. Even when we play shit we at still draw. Meanwhile Palace can't buy three points, not even through GroupOn. It won't last forever; we'll get beat, they'll string some wins together...but right now it's very enjoyable.

On a side note, the Albion 'fans' making wind-up threads on their forums are a f***ing embarassment. Almost as bad as them on here.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No shame in that after the last couple of years we have had. A solid squad and a youth academy churning out talent that you could only dream about. Yes, it looks as though you may finish above us this year, but as for the future, I know which camp (no offence) that I would rather be in.

Fair do's but how do you explain these two comments from your fans tonight if your future is so so bright as you say:

Just.leaving the ground. Gutless Spineless pathetic. end the season now if we are gonna play like that.

on way home now. That performance was crap. No way to sugarcoat it it was shocking. Middlesbrough aside we have sat back and not attacked for far too long. Things were looking up the 1st 20 mins. After zaha's goal we sat back again and made a team at the bottom look like a team in the playoffs. Truly crap.

:thumbsup:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds

Sand head in buried the.

I'll let you try and put those in the correct order.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

You also might find you'll need a decent manager to realise your ambitions and that certainly isn't Douglas Freedman, no matter how much academy talent is at his disposal.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I see the Pikey spin machine is in top gear. Still waiting to see your paper millionaire owners put their money where your mouths are.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Fair do's but how do you explain these two comments from your fans tonight if your future is so so bright as you say:

Just.leaving the ground. Gutless Spineless pathetic. end the season now if we are gonna play like that.

on way home now. That performance was crap. No way to sugarcoat it it was shocking. Middlesbrough aside we have sat back and not attacked for far too long. Things were looking up the 1st 20 mins. After zaha's goal we sat back again and made a team at the bottom look like a team in the playoffs. Truly crap.

:thumbsup:

Look, we have all been there. You know how it is conceding a goal in the last minute. I'm sure they are pissed off and venting on the BBS, that's all. It's not perfect at the moment but we have had some great moments this year...It's not every year you see your team winning at Man U but the highlight (for me) happened last September!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here