Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace : The resurface

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Have a look at the BBS Palace message board and it is so funny, they are so Jealous, it makes you laugh. They pick on our ground being Flatpack, wonky, souless, also our fans being deluded and of course all the homophobic abuse and their only bragg is that they have been above us for 31 years. If anyone says its all about now, they dont really have any real comeback apart 'yeah you are gay and we been above you for 31 years, so there'. If you want a laugh have a look, so many lies and contradictions on there, but it is fun to read how jealous they are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Always brings a smile to my face when I drive past the old Gallstone ground.

If only Hereford beat you eh oh well:down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SyMPHlwn8

Seagulls rising from the flames of doom! fair play to them
With any luck you will go straight back down again :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would love a Palace fan to try and convince us why Palace are a better team. You are inferior to us in every way. I should add that I was working at the Red Cross head office in Moorgate today. Mention the words 'Crystal' and 'Palace' there and the politest utterance you'll hear is 'Thieving, Cheating Scumbags' and that is the very mildest.

They like us though ('At least you pay your bills').

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
When I used to live in ghost town, there were deffo no palace scum about, but due to the increase in council property caravan prices up that way they must have headed down to the Sussex riviera!
Does anyone else remember British Rail stopping a train mid station between sh*thurst and norward station because they were concerned about the BHA fans? Then someone pulled the cord and we all jumped out, across the lines and into the sordid little dump that is croydon. I also seem to remember a VW camper being overturned just outside the ground.
Not sure if they were the "Good old days", but they sure were fun!

I would love a Palace fan to try and convince us why Palace are a better team. You are inferior to us in every way. I should add that I was working at the Red Cross head office in Moorgate today. Mention the words 'Crystal' and 'Palace' there and the politest utterance you'll hear is 'Thieving, Cheating Scumbags' and that is the very mildest.

They like us though ('At least you pay your bills').

Why would Palace owe money to the Red Cross? Were they buying food parcels? I think you're confusing them with St John Ambulance. And if you are then you're probably bullshitting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here