Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace : The resurface

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
The rivalry has always been there in the back of our minds and hearts but now we will be playing them again the rivalry and hatred is re surfacing and hotting up , anyone excited ! :whistle:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With it being about Palace and resurfacing, I thought you were on about driveways.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes, very exciting. At last a level playing field or even indeed one which is slightly tilted in our favor. Hearing Wardy last night speaking of the games in the 70's brought it all back. Specially the cup replay at Stamford bridge. There is clearly still no love lost as far as he is concerned.

How I detest that club.

D

Deleted member 18477

very excited. cannot wait to get them to the Amex! and its not even that long away!!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Yes, very exciting. At last a level playing field or even indeed one which is slightly tilted in our favor. Hearing Wardy last night speaking of the games in the 70's brought it all back. Specially the cup replay at Stamford bridge. There is clearly still no love lost as far as he is concerned.

How I detest that club.

I was there that night as a 14 year old.

Ron Challis, more bent (than us lot put together according to some), and Alan Mullery giving the two fingers if memory serves.

That night was when the rivalary started for me.

Can't wait for the pikeys and their caravan train.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will they be given an Olympic 2012 style carriageway lane all to themselves, so's they don't block up the A23/M23 with their trailers?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
With it being about Palace and resurfacing, I thought you were on about driveways.

Exactly. I got all excited thinking they had concreted over Selhurst Park and built a sewage plant. Disappointed now.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
More stressful for them. They have to hate lots of people/clubs, as Millwall and Charlton too.
Know some CPFC fans and intense hatred towards Charlton, heightened by the Dowie affair.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Who had an affair with Dowie? Noades? Jordan? Spill man, spill!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The rivalry has always been there in the back of our minds and hearts but now we will be playing them again the rivalry and hatred is re surfacing and hotting up , anyone excited ! :whistle:

Cannot wait. I hate em with a passion
That Tuesday night in September is going to be noisy.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
care to explain ??

What am I explaining? The term 'needle' means amount of aggravation between the fans.

The fact there is a lot of it... well compare and contrast our euphoric feelings of upsurge and the joy of the new stadium, palarses relative feeling of superiority that is looking pretty f***ing shaky about now, the fact it's been a while, the fact that last time in the champ we got tonked at their place setting up a result they still rub in now, our insistence they are a bunch of debt-dodging pikey scumbags, their endless pathetic homophobic comments, their attempts at slating our stadium with a variety of stupid epithets that although obvious bullshit and deliberate wind-up still drive me f***ing MAD to witness... all this and the moment our moody striker wins us over with a season of effort and decent return he fucks off for FREE to our arch f***ing rivals of ALL PEOPLE in a plot twist that even the WWE would think was stupidly far fetched... and of course there is always more which I can't be bothered to itemize. Hope this helps.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope they don't come on here, the biggest collection of prize tossers I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Although I obviously haven't met them all. And I met a decentish one at my brothers wedding.

Actually that is probably a bit of a generalisation.

They are still tossers though. No doubt about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here