Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PALACE still not sold out!

You -with your shiny new stadium , new fan base, premier league bound,breathing in the sea air
Us- with our shitty old ground, shit fan base, relegation/ administration waiting, breathing in the toxic air of Croydump
Its a forgone conclusion, we might as well give you the 3 points and let you march onwards and upwards :shrug:

At last,a balanced, realistic post from a palace c***.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Joey you're on overdrive :) I like this fiesty mood which has evoloped the weed all of a sudden . All the hate is really coming out . Its gonna be a good night tonight :lolol:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Joey you're on overdrive :) I like this fiesty mood which has evoloped the weed all of a sudden . All the hate is really coming out . Its gonna be a good night tonight :lolol:

294 posts in 1 month. Jesus wept. I really think this board could do with an away section so that there's somewhere Brighton fans can discuss things without sad little no-lifers can gatecrash.

294 posts in a month is not healthy.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
294 posts in 1 month. Jesus wept. I really think this board could do with an away section so that there's somewhere Brighton fans can discuss things without sad little no-lifers can gatecrash.

294 posts in a month is not healthy.
Joey i cant resist you . Why dont you get a away section then ? All these palace threads are not healthy !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here