Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PALACE still not sold out!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Absolutely NOT true. I'll prefer to believe the official met coordinator than some spotty gimp called Nigel on the interweb killing time after school.

Perhaps H_L didn't read the thread where we have conclusive proof from the Met Police co-ordinator ?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Never said Brighton aren't a big game.
Just said I can't get as worked up as when we play Millwall.
For the older generations this is massive.

Yes you did. You said game against a newly promoted small club. f*** me you're thick. Can you please get an adult to review your next post?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
For the Palace idiots who hang around this board that must be a body blow. All that spouting off. I am embarrassed for them.

more embarrassed of ours tbh,its cringeworthy every other week talking about our attendances w,when i bet half the fuckers on here never went to the withers!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The same game when your own fans were clapping Liverpool players? :D :wanker:

Don't really care mate, call the 30 in that corner who clapped Gerrard plastics if you want, I don't deny there are some. The fact is, our LOWEST attendance of the season is still 4k higher than your average. You're very quick to call us plastic but can't accept when yours come crawling out the woodwork for a cup run that they're just as bad. Where were your loyal hordes when you got 5k v Middlesborough in the cup, or 7k v Wigan? Was the GroupOn website experiencing difficulties? And whether you think of us as main rivals or not, the fact is every other fucker at your club does. And you can't even sell out for a game against your rivals. Tinpot.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Was mate, the same thing happened with both Wham and Millwall, police have been taking the piss since 2010 came in, about the only thing they've done wrong (2010).

Nope. Chief Inspector Alan Goodall confirmed that the Met made no recommendations to your Board about restricting attendances. And that my friend is gospel truth.

Sep 28, 2011
Don't really care mate, call the 30 in that corner who clapped Gerrard plastics if you want, I don't deny there are some. The fact is, our LOWEST attendance of the season is still 4k higher than your average. You're very quick to call us plastic but can't accept when yours come crawling out the woodwork for a cup run that they're just as bad. Where were your loyal hordes when you got 5k v Middlesborough in the cup, or 7k v Wigan? Was the GroupOn website experiencing difficulties? And whether you think of us as main rivals or not, the fact is every other fucker at your club does. And you can't even sell out for a game against your rivals. Tinpot.

We also have a huge element of Plastics, which is one of the reason's I was, in a way, dreading Wembley. Day trippers with face pain and wigs, grim. :)()
I'd rather have the hardcore 14k there making a din then 20k sat on their hands, but that's just me!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maybe they don't really care about us after all. :down:

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

True true!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
more embarrassed of ours tbh,its cringeworthy every other week talking about our attendances w,when i bet half the fuckers on here never went to the withers!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least we are talking about it on our board. Making the effort to go on another club's board to talk about it. Also do you really think that half of NSC never went to Withdean (or even this thread) ?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
We also have a huge element of Plastics, which is one of the reason's I was, in a way, dreading Wembley. Day trippers with face pain and wigs, grim. :)()
I'd rather have the hardcore 14k there making a din then 20k sat on their hands, but that's just me!

Yeah, except 20k don't sit on their hands do they. Just they do in your head. We had 6k in an 8k stadium, might not have filled it out but at least we filled 2/3rds of our ground, more than can be said for Selhurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here